PDA

View Full Version : pulling pipe one day sanding the next

paolaken
11-29-2006, 06:23 PM
i was pulling pipe yesturday and 72 out and this afternoon i'm salting and 28 out and probably be plowing tomorrow. then back to pulling pipe next week. good thing all 3 plows and spreaders are working fine as today is the first day i put them on. everything is working fine.

Dirty Water
11-29-2006, 06:24 PM
You must have gotten my snow storm.

I doubt I'll be plowing pipe in for at least a week.

carcrz
11-29-2006, 06:52 PM
I was mowing this morning & putting down de-icer this afternoon. I am guessing I'll start plowing in the wee hours of the morning.

paolaken
11-29-2006, 07:17 PM
I was mowing this morning & putting down de-icer this afternoon. I am guessing I'll start plowing in the wee hours of the morning.
i thought about doing a mow job this morning but thought i better get the winter stuff hooked up and going. luckly no problems, only one rusty terminal to clean. i don't think we will be plowing till tomorrow if we plow at all.

paolaken
11-29-2006, 07:24 PM
well now they are saying 10-12" of snow tomorrow thru tomorrow night.

paolaken
11-29-2006, 07:24 PM
well now they are saying 10-12" of snow tomorrow thru tomorrow night.

carcrz
11-29-2006, 07:57 PM
i thought about doing a mow job this morning but thought i better get the winter stuff hooked up and going. luckly no problems, only one rusty terminal to clean. i don't think we will be plowing till tomorrow if we plow at all.

Be glad you didn't - the guy wanted me to bag his leaves even though I told him it would make a wet mess. payup

Lezak said it's supposed to rain & ice until this time tomorrow & then start snowing. I'm getting up around 12am to check though. I guess we might get 12" is what he is saying now. It moved North a little more than expected. :cool2:

paolaken
11-29-2006, 08:14 PM
ya, that would be alot of snow for around here. i'm watching nbc and fox, both are saying about the same thing, 10-12". i'm just south of olathe, might get just a hair more here or south of the city.

MOlawnman
12-01-2006, 06:52 PM
Well I winterized a system yesterday and today we have 14" of snow on the ground. We haven't had this much snow at one time in more than 10 years. And I am in the same situation, will be pulling pipe within the next two weeks. crazy.:confused: