PDA

View Full Version : 20% off all parts for Lawnsite members

Michael J. Donovan
11-30-2006, 05:22 PM
I would like to personally thank all the members of Lawnsite for making this a huge year for Mowpart.com We want to offer everyone at Lawnsite an additional 20% off all parts orders. Simply put the code 3333 in the coupon code when you check out and you will get another 20% off!! This is for a limited time so please take advantage of it ASAP.
Thank you!
Russell

acm8705
07-03-2007, 10:26 PM
Does the code still work?

I tried using the code today, but it didn't work.

Portmax29
10-31-2007, 11:42 AM
I was also wondering if the code still works?

MOWPART_SCOTT
11-12-2007, 04:50 PM
All Coupon discount codes are expired at this time. 3333, 1234, pruner and any other Parts coupon codes are not valid and will not work. Please read all threads for MowPart in the lawnsite forums. Expired and no longer available threads have been posted for each of these codes. If you have any questions please reply to this thread or email me direct at scott1@mowpart.com and I will answer any questions you may have regarding this statement.

Thank you
Mowpart Rep2

RedWingsDet
05-04-2008, 01:27 AM
I am so sick of mowpart. I ordered several things 4-5 weeks ago, and before I ordered I asked if it was all instock because my order last year everything was backordered and they didnt tell me before I paid for it.

Anyway, I emailed and asked this time, they told me it was all in stock, and now 5 weeks later I still have not recieved some of the items I paid for.

I do not mind if something is back ordered, but DO NOT LIE about it just to make a sale.
I will NEVER order from them again (atleast 1k year i order from them) as I simply do not put up with bad business, do not order from mowpart!!!

NOOB
05-04-2008, 02:12 AM
Do you carry Hustler items I havent seen it on your site maybe some oil filters ect.

gorknoids
05-22-2008, 10:49 PM
Cross-reference your oil filters. If I recall correctly, the same filter for 13 & 15 Kohlers are used in Toyota 4-cylinder engines, and cost less than 2/3 the price.

newz7151
05-23-2008, 02:32 AM
Cross-reference your oil filters. If I recall correctly, the same filter for 13 & 15 Kohlers are used in Toyota 4-cylinder engines, and cost less than 2/3 the price.

Yes, I agree, do this. I'd rather sell you a $900 engine than a $8.95 oil filter any day of the week.

Cj's lawnservice
10-17-2008, 06:50 PM
RedwingsDet
I use www.performanceoutdoorproducts.com

Try them out. They are alot cheaper than mowparts. I have been suing them for 2 yrs now and he has always backed up what he says. They provide outstanding customer service. Brad is the owner and values his customers. He advertise in the Turf magaizines and is working on a deal with lawnsite. Free shipping with a $150 order and next day shipping in NC. Check them out and have any questions feel free to email me at cj@cjslawnservice.com