PDA

View Full Version : Best online wholesale parts website?

Flow Control
12-01-2006, 09:53 AM
MTI? or someone else?

DanaMac
12-01-2006, 10:31 AM
That's what I've seen as the lowest as well. I think I'm going to place an order with them next week. They are lower tan all my local suppliers, and the way prices keep going up on these items, I think I'll buy some now. Especially backflow preventers.

Ground Master
12-01-2006, 12:05 PM
I hear ya on those backflows. JD wants 69 for a dang 3/4 pvb and the repair kit is just about 30! They've gone downhill since the buyout here. LL seems to be the way to go in the Springs for backflows and repair kits.

DanaMac
12-01-2006, 12:28 PM
Actually I've found Ewing to be a lot cheaper than LLJ on most everything. But I still have a lot of loyalty to LLJ.

Mjtrole
12-01-2006, 02:09 PM
I hear ya on those backflows. JD wants 69 for a dang 3/4 pvb and the repair kit is just about 30! They've gone downhill since the buyout here. LL seems to be the way to go in the Springs for backflows and repair kits.

JD Has gone downhill here since they opened up the nursery, I really don't think they care about the irrigation guys anymore, as evident by my last three visits which averaged about 45 min. each, what a waste of time.

Flow Control
12-01-2006, 04:36 PM
Anyone that wants 3/4 febco PVB's I have a lot left over, $55 with shipping

Flow Control
12-01-2006, 04:37 PM
JD Has gone downhill here since they opened up the nursery, I really don't think they care about the irrigation guys anymore, as evident by my last three visits which averaged about 45 min. each, what a waste of time.

Same here and when you need something basic it is frustrating that you have to look up the parts for them because of their lack of general irrigation knowledge.