PDA

View Full Version : Yet another use for fluid film....eww

mcwlandscaping
12-01-2006, 02:56 PM
I coat my entire plow in fluid film, headlight brackets to cutting edge, everything in fluid film, it is awesome and there is a very noticable difference since the time i got it and now that the rust has completely stopped advancing and has somewhat gone away!!

Anyway, i was moving the plow around today and put my hand down, wihtout thinking and got my had covered in the stuff. However, when i looked, the entire plow was completely covered in dead flies!!!! It acts like sticky paper or fly paper! kinda nasty!! lol

Dano50
12-01-2006, 07:45 PM
Now, just so you know, you could always take the Fluid Film and rub it in like a wax if you don't want it coming off on your hands, clothes, or collecting flies. :waving:

G.M.Landscaping
12-01-2006, 08:14 PM
I just received my 8 cans a couple weeks ago after trying the free sample. The free sample can is your best advertising method for sure. It convinced me.

Dano50
12-01-2006, 08:19 PM
I just received my 8 cans a couple weeks ago after trying the free sample. The free sample can is your best advertising method for sure. It convinced me.

Oh yeah. We get you hooked and then you're ours! :cool2:

Thanks for the purchase. :drinkup:

IMoLwnz.com
12-06-2006, 11:26 AM
How can I get a sample?

jt5019
12-06-2006, 01:52 PM
I noticed my plow was covered in dead bugs too :laugh: I just figured the snow would wipe them away..... now i just need some snow :)

warren piece
04-30-2007, 10:29 AM
New use for Fluid Film I discovered over the weekend. I have a bird feeder on a shepards hook and the fuzzy tree rats kept climbing up the pole. Sprayed it with Fluid Film they can still climb it but as soon as they stop climbing they slide down. So they cant jump onto the feeder. Its funny to watch.

JoyofFluidFilm
08-04-2008, 02:06 PM
New use for Fluid Film I discovered over the weekend. I have a bird feeder on a shepards hook and the fuzzy tree rats kept climbing up the pole. Sprayed it with Fluid Film they can still climb it but as soon as they stop climbing they slide down. So they cant jump onto the feeder. Its funny to watch.

That is too funny!!!!

Wish you had recorded that...I'd send you a free Fluid Film Shirt... :cool2:

punt66
08-04-2008, 02:30 PM
That is too funny!!!!

Wish you had recorded that...I'd send you a free Fluid Film Shirt... :cool2:

this post is very old.

JoyofFluidFilm
08-05-2008, 05:35 PM
this post is very old.

Yes, I know:laugh::laugh::laugh: