PDA

View Full Version : Looking for lawns in NY / CT

godzilla
12-01-2006, 06:25 PM
Looking to gain lawn maintenance accounts in New Fairfield (Particularly around Lake Candlewood and Squantz Pond), and Ridgefield Connecticut. Also looking to gain lawns in Lewisboro and Brewster New York. Somers, North Salem, Bedford, etc. lawns also welcome.

BSDeality
12-01-2006, 06:28 PM
don't you know you won't make any money driving all over the green earth to mow a couple lawns? Pick a town or two and hit'em hard.

godzilla
12-01-2006, 06:36 PM
I already have accounts in New Fairfield which I make plenty of $ off of. Ridgefield I have nothing... yet, but it's close to other accounts in Lewisboro, and makes for a nice transition from Lewisboro to New Fairfield. Besides, I want to try to pick up my bank's maintenance account FCBC(?) I also have accounts in Lewisboro and Brewster... make plenty off them as well, but wouldn't mind making more.

BSDeality
12-01-2006, 06:42 PM
FCBC is locked up tight. The nephew (big lco) of one of the board members does it, just started this year after getting it handed to him after someone who had been doing it for 10+ years was fired for no reason.

godzilla
12-01-2006, 06:50 PM
Is the guy's name Mike by chance? I still want to bid it anyways... even if there is no chance of me getting it. What else am I going to do this winter?

BSDeality
12-01-2006, 06:52 PM
not sure on the first name, but its Young's that does the work now.

godzilla
12-01-2006, 06:57 PM
Well, I am gonna bid it anyways, IDGAF if I get it or not. A few of my better accounts are big wigs at the insurance company. Maybe that will help???

godzilla
03-06-2007, 11:12 PM
Bump for spring.