PDA

View Full Version : Bagger for a Z Cat

Scagguy
12-01-2006, 07:44 PM
Does anyone know who offers baggers for a Scag Z cat? My dealer told me about one today that was made of aluminum, capacity was 6.2 CF but it was going to cost me about $600. When he quoted me the price I forgot who the manufactor was.

green acres lawns
12-02-2006, 12:48 AM
A tiger cub would give you more options, and a more stable platform.

Grits
12-02-2006, 01:02 AM
Does anyone know who offers baggers for a Scag Z cat? My dealer told me about one today that was made of aluminum, capacity was 6.2 CF but it was going to cost me about $600. When he quoted me the price I forgot who the manufactor was.

It was probably Accelerator Industries. I just asked my dealer about it for my Husq 48 WB. He said about $450. I think this is too high. I swear I saw them online somewhere for around $250.
Oh yeah, there is a company that advertises in the back of TURF that makes a composite type of grass catcher....I think it is more affordable. I forget their name.....GrassPacker or something.

Grits
12-02-2006, 01:19 AM
OK....I think I am wrong about seeing the Accelerator for $250.
Check out Grasspacker.com and do a search on lawnsite for info on it if you are interested. I believe it is what I will be getting. I think the grasspacker is around $250 (thinking I was getting that priced confused with Accelerator)