PDA

View Full Version : exmark lazer z

LawnMowerKing10
12-01-2006, 08:27 PM
I am thinking about buying a exmark lazer z for my fleet. Does anyone has experiance with this mower?

gilatplc
12-02-2006, 04:54 PM
Only a small number of people here have used or know anything about exmarks.

OK sarcasm aside, first try a search for what it is you are looking for.
Then go from there you will find all kinds of info to help you.

Hope this help

MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE
12-02-2006, 05:02 PM
Why exmark.

GreenN'Clean
12-02-2006, 06:20 PM
I've had very good luck using cub cadet and bunton ztr's they are very reliable and well built machines.

LawnMowerKing10
12-02-2006, 06:28 PM
I want to know about exmark because lots of guys around me have one

J&R Landscaping
12-02-2006, 06:44 PM
What mower dealers are around you besides Exmark?

John Gamba
12-02-2006, 06:47 PM
I am thinking about buying a exmark lazer z for my fleet. Does anyone has experiance with this mower?

What do you use in your fleet now

Uranus
12-02-2006, 07:39 PM
I've had my A$$ in one for 4 years now.

LawnMowerKing10
12-02-2006, 09:46 PM
there is a john deere dealer and exmark dealer , in my fleet i have shitl equipment and a dixie chopper mower,toro proline, a husquvarnia ztr,and echo blowers

John Gamba
12-03-2006, 05:36 AM
there is a john deere dealer and exmark dealer , in my fleet i have shitl equipment and a dixie chopper mower,toro proline, a husquvarnia ztr,and echo blowers

Demo,demo:)

DaughtryLC
12-03-2006, 06:07 AM
I see alot of BIG outfits runin those mowers, must be good!!

gilatplc
12-03-2006, 12:48 PM
Time for a demo as you can see, They are a great mower built strong to last long IMO.
Just ask one of the company's that you see using them and they will most likely tell the same thing were saying.

Good luck!!

justanotherlawnguy
12-03-2006, 02:57 PM
I want to know about exmark because lots of guys around me have one

WHy do you think lots of guys around you have them? because they are the best.

I can sit at any Intersection where I live and watch 100 LCO's drive by in ten minutes and probably 85 percent of all of them have eXmarks.

What do the big commercial guys use that maintain the grounds in big master planned communites? They all use eXmark or Toro.

Here in my area its all about eXmark and Toro (mainly eXmark), hands down. Sure some use Huskys or Scag, but very very few. IMHO if I couldnt get an eXmark, I would get a Scag....Even less use Dixe Choppers. Nobody uses Bunton, (can you say Junk), the Gravely guys wont admit it, but they are just to cheap to cough up a few more bucks for the good stuff. And as far as Hustler goes, well forget about it, they dont have a chance down here.

There is a reason everyone uses eXmark. I have 3 and would never buy any other brand...

John Gamba
12-03-2006, 03:57 PM
There is a reason everyone uses eXmark. I have 3 and would never buy any other brand...

You sound like my oldest son:laugh:

waterboy1
12-05-2006, 11:35 PM
Well, I just started this year, but I do cut a 6 acre yard when the owner is out of town, he said I could use his (Buntin) or mine. With his, it tooks 4hrs and 15mins cutting, I used my exmark, it took 3hrs and 5mins, and that is with a mulch kit. I hated that buntin, only used it once, that was enough. A friend of mine cuts also, he runs a scag and kubota, He said the scag is ok, but he hates the box bagging system, not even a yr old and the brackets have broken twice that hold it to the mower.

I would say to try any mower you can and make the choice, and also, dealer support would be the main part of my decision.

Sunrise Lawncare