PDA

View Full Version : Get More!

robbo521
12-02-2006, 02:45 AM
well like i said i help a man work on pumps on all kinds of fire trucks.some very old some very new.we had to go out of town to fix a leaking pump.it was a 78 GMC never had pump work ever,still had the lock bands on 2 bolts.i do most of the taking apart while he tells me how to.i told him i wanted to try this new stuff to see if it would break them bolts lose.he said well cut the air bottles to 150 psi and get them off.i said i will spray half of the 12 bolts with this spray and see if we need this much air.so about 15min later i start to get back under it and i had cut the air down to 65.he said there must be a kink in the line because it did not sound right.i went on and took the first bolt out with no problem and then the next 5.started on the other 6 and man that socket would not even turn the other 6.he got up to go give me more air when he saw i cut it down he said spray the other 6 to see.well the other 6 came off with less air to!this man is 68 yrs old and i am 37 and he just looked at me.we got back to his house and i started to leave and he give me $100's,looked at him and ask whats this for,he said you get as much more of that Fluid Film with that.so i stopped at my JD dealer and got more.he told me i better not let him run out of it!
thank you
Robby

Dano50
12-02-2006, 01:34 PM
That is an awesome testimonial! Thanks for sharing. :drinkup:

G.M.Landscaping
12-02-2006, 08:19 PM
I thought this didn't work fast like PBlaster?

Dano50
12-04-2006, 11:23 AM
I thought this didn't work fast like PBlaster?

It doesn't work as fast but it works!!