PDA

View Full Version : MiniZ -36/42

Tom c.
12-02-2006, 01:42 PM
Hi I am looking into buying a mini z 42 in the spring I have a acct that takes me 3hrs to mow with a 36in. w/b no velke. On avg how much time would the Z save me? My other choice would be a 48in.w/b but Im trying to save my legs a little, I also have 18 residentials. Will there be a bagger available?:confused:

mowerconsultant
12-04-2006, 10:20 AM
You could likely cut your time in half on what you are telling me, it depends on trimming and if there is a slope to the property.
Are any of your residential properties gated where you have to have a 36"?
For the same price or less you can get into our 36/42 Mini Z for less than the price of a competitors 48/52/54 hydro walk behind, and you wont have to walk!

Pj

Tom c.
12-04-2006, 10:15 PM
Im gonna keep the 36" w/b I have some properties that I cant even get the 36' into so i keep a 21" on the trailer. Will the 42in Z be that much more productive than the 36"? When will the 07 promotions be coming out?:laugh:

mowerconsultant
12-05-2006, 08:29 AM
Yes it will be that more productive.
No promo's now, we usually run them in the spring months.
Check with your dealer now, he may have some incentive to move one before year end, and there is some good financing options out there right now if you want to buy before years end.

Pj

Tom c.
12-09-2006, 12:26 PM
Hi I am looking into buying a mini z 42 in the spring I have a acct that takes me 3hrs to mow with a 36in. w/b no velke. On avg how much time would the Z save me? My other choice would be a 48in.w/b but Im trying to save my legs a little, I also have 18 residentials. Will there be a bagger available?:confused:
WILL THERE BE A BAGGER AVAILABLE?? I see that seems to be somewhat of a issue. I have a bunch of customers that I have to bag!

mowerconsultant
12-11-2006, 03:49 PM
WILL THERE BE A BAGGER AVAILABLE?? I see that seems to be somewhat of a issue. I have a bunch of customers that I have to bag!
Yes there will be, we showed it at some shows this fall, but it is not yet available.