PDA

View Full Version : Hayes at work

Dirty Water
12-02-2006, 09:03 PM
Yep, Cushy government job :) Look at him just sitting on that backhoe doing nothing.

In all reality, he doesn't appear to be digging, so I think he must have smacked a hydrant pretty hard with the loader.

PurpHaze
12-02-2006, 09:10 PM
Dammit Jon!!! Who gave you that picture??? :)

It was an accident. I pulled into the parking lot of district HQ and accidently spilled hot coffee in my lap. I swear I never saw the hydrant. :laugh:

And another thing. Does your wife know you are posting a "chick wanted" ad in the Off Topic forum??? :p

Dirty Water
12-02-2006, 09:17 PM
Dammit Jon!!! Who gave you that picture??? :)

It was an accident. I pulled into the parking lot of district HQ and accidently spilled hot coffee in my lap. I swear I never saw the hydrant. :laugh:

Ah, the downside of the cushy government job. Your going to need to fill out OSHA forms 7432 (Accidental Spillage of Hot Beverage) and the addendum form #271 because the beverage was caffeinated.

Oh, and you'll get a nice fine for no safety vest, eye protection or hard hat :laugh: Did they wash off? :)

What do you think a 4" hydrant tapped into your typical 12" water main could output in about 5 minutes? :)

And another thing. Does your wife know you are posting a "chick wanted" ad in the Off Topic forum??? :p

She thought that was pretty funny. :)

PurpHaze
12-04-2006, 08:34 AM
Jon... didn't know you were into public relations. Found a picture of you answering school children's questions. :laugh:

Wet_Boots
12-04-2006, 09:05 AM
Dude oughta lay off the Otter Pops :p

justgeorge
12-04-2006, 11:29 AM
And I thought THIS was some of his work.... :)

PurpHaze
12-04-2006, 08:55 PM
Looks like a local contractor who was trenching along a fence line and came to a small three-tier aluminum bleacher. Instead of moving or flipping over the small bleacher he trenched completely around it. :nono:

DBL
12-04-2006, 10:31 PM
you guys are too funny the guy next to the fire hydrant is great