PDA

View Full Version : Not Impressed!!!

Lawnshark
06-24-2001, 01:43 AM
I have to start out this post by saying that it takes more than just a professional grade mower to make nice stripes, you have to adjust the deck height and pitch and learn how to drive the mower in order to make it stripe well.

All of this before I say that I have seen people with the new Kubota ZTR's and their stripes are non-existent! These were supposed to be the hot, new thing and I do like the deck-raising mechanism with the front wheels, but the stripes are JUST NOT THERE. I have seen them all over Middle Tennessee, but no stripes. I would like to be proven wrong with some pictures of yards mowed with these Kubota's. I would also like to know how the owners tweaked them so I can tell these other guys how to make their mowers stripe well.:confused:

HOMER
06-24-2001, 01:51 AM
I've only seen one down here and it don't stripe either!

Nothing else will either so it wouldn't matter much anyway.

If I find out though I'll surely let ya know!

Runner
06-24-2001, 02:37 PM
It's not the equipment you have as much as it is how you use it!:D Although having the right stuff certainly helps! I can take a brand new Exmark or Dixie out in the field for a month and mow mow mow and not leave any stripes if I wanted to. So can someone who just doesn't know what they're doing.

cos
06-24-2001, 08:38 PM
Awesome tune runner. My girlfriend hates when I play it all the time. Her fault for putting that cd in the 6 cd changer. :)