PDA

View Full Version : The 1st Hydro Walk-behind Seeder!

Michael J. Donovan
12-07-2006, 10:22 AM
Lawn Solutions Commercial Products, Inc offers the industries first hydro walk-behind power seeder with pistol grip controls like on commercial walk-behind mowers. The new controls and drive setup gives the Turf Revitalizer a true variable speed forward and reverse for better maneuverability and productivity with a working speed up to 3 mph. Not only does the seeder claim to have a 30% lower center of gravity for better hill-side stability, largest capacity seed hopper, only rigid, non pivoting frame, lighter weight, and blade changes in only 15 minutes, but also more than 50% fewer parts for unmatched reliability that similar products on the market.

Lawn Solutions currently offers the 20” Turf Revitalizer in 2 models: 6-hp and 8.5-hp. They will also be offering a 30” version powered by a 17-hp engine this spring that will also include a hydrostatically driven cutting head driven by a 21cc hydrostatic pump instead of traditional belts. This new cutting head design is capable of rotating in either direction and transmitting up to 25-hp to the cutters without any belts to service. The 30” model will fill the void between small 20” walk-behind units and tractor-mount box seeders. It will also perform earth mowing and leveling functions like larger power rake attachment on skid steers except in a company hydro walk-behind. Be looking for a chance to field test this spring!

Lawn Solutions is offering special dealer incentives.

prostriper
12-07-2006, 04:16 PM
I ran into their website a couple of months ago. A very well thought out solid design.

MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE
12-07-2006, 04:58 PM
Looks like a great setup.they have called me for a demo.

Mike33
12-07-2006, 08:55 PM
It dont impress me. I have a real hydo-seeder turf maker. What is really the point even if i was hand seeding? I used a $ 30.00 scotts for years when i seeded by hand so now you can do it self propelled at 3mph. I dont think so.
Mike