PDA

View Full Version : in missouri

AndrewLawn
06-25-2001, 02:28 AM
hey,i live in missouri,if someone could tell me the laws for mowing,fertilizing,applying pesticide,landscaping,sub contracting,hiring employees,insurance,business licenses,etc etc....it would be great help.Also,im a minor.....15,so maybe the laws change for me.Any input is welcome,and even if you don't live in missouri,maybe you could tell me what YOUR state requires,and where and how you found this info......thanks.

Rooster
06-25-2001, 08:10 AM
Andrew,

If you know any LCO's in you area, or even your local equiptment dealer should be able to give you a good place to call and check.

Chemical Suppliers for the industry in your area should be able to tell you where to contact for the proper permits also.

Another possibility, the Administrator of Lawnsite, Chuck K. is from Missouri, he might be able to help you with the information also.

Hope this helps.

Premo Services
06-25-2001, 08:45 AM
[Quote]if someone could tell me the laws for mowing,fertilizing,applying pesticide,landscaping,sub contracting,hiring employees,insurance,business licenses,etc [Quote]

In Missouri you will need to talk to the dept. of agriculture for the pesticides, although I thing you need to be 18 yrs. old to apply.
The IRS has a cd rom you can get that will tell you all about employees,taxes,etc.
Another place to check would be the Small Business Association,(they could have some answers) HAPPY READING :D

grassyfras
06-25-2001, 12:25 PM
This will help me out to.:)