PDA

View Full Version : Just letting you know!

PrimeGreen Lawn
06-25-2001, 09:42 AM
UPDATE on my situation:

Many of you may know me as the former "H&H Lawn n' Landscape". A few weeks ago I mentioned to you that I was buying out a business for only the purchace price of equipment. Well, its done...
Have trippled by current business, have incredible employees, great contracts, and oh yeah....had to change my screen name ;) .

Scott

New owner, PrimeGreen Lawn Care, LLC
Turf Valley Landscaping & Grounds Maintenance

Rooster
06-25-2001, 09:49 AM
Good Luck on you new acquisition.

PrimeGreen Lawn
06-25-2001, 09:54 AM
Thank you Rooster......

It's just weird starting off as a "new member" once again....oh well.....

Scott

Eric ELM
06-25-2001, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by PrimeGreen Lawn
It's just weird starting off as a "new member" once again....oh well.....

Scott

Check your email on this subject.
Eric

PrimeGreen Lawn
06-25-2001, 12:49 PM
Thanks Eric, please do whatever you can.

Scott

Lawn-Scapes
06-25-2001, 06:32 PM
Scott,

Did you get a new phone # too? I tried calling you yesterday... got a message that there was no service, to check the number and try again...

Good luck in your new venture. Let me know if you want to let go of or sell any residentials...

Do you need any other employees? I have a guy looking for work if you do.....

PrimeGreen Lawn
06-25-2001, 11:05 PM
Tom, I do still have many of the residents in Mt. Airy still, and I decided to keep most of them. There may be a few to get rid of, but I'll know for sure in a couple weeks. The phone was not working because somebody broke into my truck last friday and stole it! I had it shut off, and just recently replaced it (today). It should work now. BTW, I did 5 more estimates for ressies in Mt. Airy and I know 4 will bite. If I get more contracts, maybe we could work out something as far as you doing the work. How many more can you handle at this point? Give me a call tomorrow morning and we can talk some more.

Scott

kutnkru
06-25-2001, 11:38 PM
Scott

Good Luck on your new adventure! Hope all works out well for you as it has thus far. Seems to have been a smooth transition. :D

Kris

PrimeGreen Lawn
06-26-2001, 07:44 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by kutnkru
Scott

Seems to have been a smooth transition. :D

Kris [/QUOTE

Well, it's not all glass smooth, there a few jagged edges I need to straighten out, but over all, it's been a good transition.

Scott]

SLS
06-26-2001, 06:28 PM
Hi Scott!

Congratulations and good luck with your newly expanded business! :D
You should be very proud. :)

PEACE!

David Gretzmier
06-27-2001, 12:52 AM
looks like you got your posts and member status back. good luck on the trippled business. dave g

PrimeGreen Lawn
06-27-2001, 08:37 AM
Dave, yes, Eric did come through for me (thanks!). I know I dont have too many posts here, but hey, not too much time lately thats free. You all know what I mean.

Scott