12-09-2006, 12:09 PM
HOW MUCH MONEY ARE YOU GUYS CHARGING PER HEAD FOR ROTORS
AND HOW MUCH FOR SPRAY HEADS:drinkup:

Flow Control
12-09-2006, 04:53 PM
anywhere from .001 to 99999 depending on a number of variables

bicmudpuppy
12-10-2006, 01:25 AM
I tell people every day that I'll do anything for $1000. Now installing a sprinkler head is atleast two things, digging a hole and installing a head. Most customers want the hole filled back in then too. Now you qualify for the three item discount. :)

DEROID
12-10-2006, 09:18 AM
I Was Asking For Your New Construction Price Vs Your Residential For New Systems.

jerryrwm
12-10-2006, 10:03 AM
We charge a lot per head and we charge a lot per vavle. We base everything on the time it will take us to install, the materials it will take us, the equipment we will use, the payroll, the overhead, and all the other expenses of doing business, then add a desired profit percentage and...VOILA we have a price.

Flow Control
12-10-2006, 10:32 AM
DEROID,

Don't take it personal we just here that loaded question on a regular basis, go back and look up similar threads. Whatever answer someone gives you won't really be what you are looking for unless they are in your local market.

Regards,

Wahoo :drinkup:

Mdirrigation
12-11-2006, 08:55 AM
why would the price be different for new construction vs residential .

justgeorge
12-11-2006, 08:58 AM
Because you don't have to worry about replacing sod, digging each hole and filling it back in is faster.

George

Mjtrole
12-11-2006, 08:40 PM
Because you don't have to worry about replacing sod, digging each hole and filling it back in is faster.

George

I'd prefer a sod job over new construction everyday of the week, hardly any competition, better pricing and some great before and after pics.

I'll let the other guys fight it out trying to out do each other on price, the guys that do mostly new construction have a hard time doing sod work since there crews cant handle replacing the sod and mostly stay out of that part of the market.

Flow Control
12-11-2006, 10:38 PM
the guys that do mostly new construction have a hard time doing sod work since there crews cant handle replacing the sod and mostly stay out of that part of the market.

That is funny:laugh: :laugh: you almost had me going. I prefer sod jobs for the simple reason that once you are done you are done and don't have to come back to fix LCO's damage.