PDA

View Full Version : Cleaned up my equipment today for storage

RedMax Man
12-09-2006, 09:02 PM
Got my equipment cleaned up and ready for winter storage today so i decided to snap a picture of it.

DBL
12-09-2006, 09:04 PM
you know it really looks nice id hate to have to take it out next year and dirty it up again....hope it doesnt collect dust

Uranus
12-09-2006, 09:17 PM
Dont you love how the red on exmarks looks like fresh from the factory with a little presure washing. I presure washed my redmax weed wacker for the first time in 2 years and it looks like its only been used twice.

LawnInOrder
12-09-2006, 09:18 PM
real nice setup. i am a redmax man too. I love the walker. bet that did great on clean-ups. If you don;t mind me asking, how much did that set u back. Looks great and keep up the good work. LawnInOrder

Jason Rose
12-09-2006, 09:24 PM
Now I feel guilty... I put all my stuff away dirty! I figure some things will be used a few more times this month, maybe. Plus I KNOW I'll need something to do come Feb. or March and cleaning and scrubbing equipment will fill time quite well.

RedMax Man
12-09-2006, 09:37 PM
Dont you love how the red on exmarks looks like fresh from the factory with a little presure washing. I presure washed my redmax weed wacker for the first time in 2 years and it looks like its only been used twice.

That walk behind is a Toro. I pressure washed it several weeks ago completely and just gave a quick wash today with the hose and soap to get any remaining mud and dust off. Yeah I pressure washed the trimmers too, really cleans em up and looking new.

RedMax Man
12-09-2006, 09:41 PM
real nice setup. i am a redmax man too. I love the walker. bet that did great on clean-ups. If you don;t mind me asking, how much did that set u back. Looks great and keep up the good work. LawnInOrder

Yeah, the Walkers are awesome for leaf cleanups. I bought it used this fall for $2700, had been look for a good one that i could afford for a while.

W.L.S.27
12-09-2006, 10:14 PM
everything looks great man.... keep up the good work. BTW you got an incredible deal on that walker! how many hrs. did it have on it when you bought it?

Uranus
12-09-2006, 10:25 PM
That walk behind is a Toro. I pressure washed it several weeks ago completely and just gave a quick wash today with the hose and soap to get any remaining mud and dust off. Yeah I pressure washed the trimmers too, really cleans em up and looking new.

Yea I know. I was to busy looking at your other gear that I forgot you have toro. Just saw red and thought exmark. But the same thing applies, the red cleans up really nicely. It seems like we have been piggy backing on some of the other threads for the past few days. I go to respond and it within a post or 2 of yours or I check back in to a thread and your right behind my post. Kind of funny since I never noticed it since we PM the other day. So whats up for you now? I'm sitting on my butt for the past week. My daily routine is going to the mailbox and then to the bank. At least there are a bunch of hot girls in there mid 20's there. Eye candy never hurts.:laugh:

dcondon
12-09-2006, 10:25 PM
They look great. Now put them to sleep for a few months.

G.M.Landscaping
12-09-2006, 10:30 PM
For only being 17, you have a really nice setup. Keep up the good work.
BTW : thanks for the pic of the Brentwood wheelbarrow. I talked to them directly(Not one local dealer near me) and it was just to expensive to have just the tray truck freighted to me, so I ordered an ames 10 cuft locally.

AndyTblc
12-09-2006, 10:36 PM
The yellow beast there looks a little rough. Time for an new one.

KS_Grasscutter
12-09-2006, 11:17 PM
Nice! I think you got one hell of a deal on that Walker there...wow. I would REALLY love to add a 42in MCGHS next season if I add enough customers (want to be doing 30/wk next season). How many do you do weekly?

I am planning on getting all my stuff sorted out for the winter tomorrow and cleaning it all up. Thinking about just going to the carwash to clean up the mowers, thats about easiest for me.

J&R Landscaping
12-09-2006, 11:59 PM
Looks nice! I wish I could clean all my stuff up but I am sill kinda busy with clean-ups. With-in the next couple weeks, my stuff will be hibernating.

justanotherlawnguy
12-10-2006, 12:26 AM
I would be sad if I had to put all my equipment up for a few months....

RedMax Man
12-10-2006, 09:02 AM
everything looks great man.... keep up the good work. BTW you got an incredible deal on that walker! how many hrs. did it have on it when you bought it?

The Walker had a little over 400 hrs. on the new 20 hp. Kohler eng. and 4000 something on the whole unit, I'd have to go check on the exact number. It originaly had a 25hp. eng. but for some reason it was replaced with a 20.

RedMax Man
12-10-2006, 09:11 AM
Yea I know. I was to busy looking at your other gear that I forgot you have toro. Just saw red and thought exmark. But the same thing applies, the red cleans up really nicely. It seems like we have been piggy backing on some of the other threads for the past few days. I go to respond and it within a post or 2 of yours or I check back in to a thread and your right behind my post. Kind of funny since I never noticed it since we PM the other day. So whats up for you now? I'm sitting on my butt for the past week. My daily routine is going to the mailbox and then to the bank. At least there are a bunch of hot girls in there mid 20's there. Eye candy never hurts.:laugh:

I noticed that too, it just happens sometimes. Well I got plenty of school work, it never ends, I want to finish cleaning and orginizing my shed. I need to do some work on the business side of landscaping, as far as finishing sorting and filing all of this stuff and seeing how well i made out. I know my sales doubled this season over last year so thats good. Looking forward to see the SNOW...

RedMax Man
12-10-2006, 09:16 AM
For only being 17, you have a really nice setup. Keep up the good work.
BTW : thanks for the pic of the Brentwood wheelbarrow. I talked to them directly(Not one local dealer near me) and it was just to expensive to have just the tray truck freighted to me, so I ordered an ames 10 cuft locally.

Thanks, Yeah i know the shipping is crazy, I was glad to find a dealer not to far away. Is the Ames a poly or steel?

RedMax Man
12-10-2006, 09:22 AM
The yellow beast there looks a little rough. Time for an new one.
Hey, looks don't affect the how a mower runs or the quality of cut. The Walker runs very well and is in better shape than many Walkers out there of the same year. Some time i will touch up the paint but its not a priority right now.
Lets see your spotless, clean, perfect looking equipment?

RedMax Man
12-10-2006, 09:29 AM
Nice! I think you got one hell of a deal on that Walker there...wow. I would REALLY love to add a 42in MCGHS next season if I add enough customers (want to be doing 30/wk next season). How many do you do weekly?

I am planning on getting all my stuff sorted out for the winter tomorrow and cleaning it all up. Thinking about just going to the carwash to clean up the mowers, thats about easiest for me.

I was doing 15 properties this season as well as doing jobs for non regular client,ie. cleanups, dethatching, landscaping, maintenance. I have several already to add to next season and plan on adding more. I'd like to be doing 30 - 40 properties wk/biwk next season.

GreenN'Clean
12-10-2006, 11:30 AM
Well your heading in the right direction to getting more customers. You have a nice set up for being 17 thats for sure. Best of luck for 07