PDA

View Full Version : It's Backflow Christmas already!

Hank Reardon
12-19-2006, 01:55 AM
This afternoon I came home to a large box at the door. Upon closer inspection, I found my backflow test kit nestled inside after being gone for two weeks for calibration and fresh batteries! Now, after working for two days cleaning up after the storm, I can't wait to get this puppy out there and DO SOME TESTING!

koster_irrigation
12-19-2006, 08:10 AM
how much for you're recertification? i think i pay 90.00. Ive got to have mine done once a year.

PurpHaze
12-19-2006, 08:59 AM
This afternoon I came home to a large box at the door. Upon closer inspection, I found my backflow test kit nestled inside after being gone for two weeks for calibration and fresh batteries! Now, after working for two days cleaning up after the storm, I can't wait to get this puppy out there and DO SOME TESTING!

Merry Christmas Hank! Did Santa or FED EX bring it? :laugh:

I'm leaving in an hour for Yakima. Think good thoughts as hopefully we're travelling between storms. Won't be posting much over the next couple of weeks but if time permits I'll PM you and Jon from up there. Maybe we can get together somewhere around Tacoma or Seattle for an adult beverage? I can handle a day trip that far but think it will be out of the question to make it all the way around the OP to Sequim. :)

Hank Reardon
12-19-2006, 09:38 AM
how much for you're recertification? i think i pay 90.00. Ive got to have mine done once a year.

Bavco charges $85 for the calibration.

Hank Reardon
12-19-2006, 09:40 AM
Merry Christmas Hank! Did Santa or FED EX bring it? :laugh:

I'm leaving in an hour for Yakima. Think good thoughts as hopefully we're travelling between storms. Won't be posting much over the next couple of weeks but if time permits I'll PM you and Jon from up there. Maybe we can get together somewhere around Tacoma or Seattle for an adult beverage? I can handle a day trip that far but think it will be out of the question to make it all the way around the OP to Sequim. :)

Good timing on the trip. The storm coming won't be the "weather event" we had last week. There are still 200,00 without power; mostly on the Eastside.

Definately PM me and I can get on the boat to meet in Seattle!

Dirty Water
12-19-2006, 08:31 PM
Hayes,

I'll be heading out to Spokane on the 28th. If your still in Yakima, I'll spin by.

PurpHaze
12-22-2006, 04:33 AM
Jon,

Sounds great. We could set a time to meet in Ellensburg on the 28th at any time you wish. That way you could continue on to Spokane without detouring through Yakima. I'll PM you my cell phone number.