PDA

View Full Version : Trimming some hollys

Stafford Landscaping
12-21-2006, 07:33 PM
This is my helper trimming some Holly's today. This is one of my year long contract jobs. The owner came out to give some Christmas cards to me and my helper and in each card was a nice crisp one hundred dollar bill I thought my helpers mouth was going to hit the ground.

Rons Rightway Lawncare
12-21-2006, 07:53 PM
Nice bonus!

Where in NC are you?

I hate trimming bushes that big, everytime I do them that size I wish for some kind of machine with a bucket on it like the power company uses so I can trim without standing on a ladder.

nmez21
12-21-2006, 07:53 PM
Very smooth work. Nice to hear about your tip. What brand of trimmer are you using? Merry Christmas.

Stafford Landscaping
12-21-2006, 07:59 PM
Nice bonus!

Where in NC are you?

I hate trimming bushes that big, everytime I do them that size I wish for some kind of machine with a bucket on it like the power company uses so I can trim without standing on a ladder.

I'm up here in Taylorsville

Stafford Landscaping
12-21-2006, 08:02 PM
Very smooth work. Nice to hear about your tip. What brand of trimmer are you using? Merry Christmas.

I have a stihl hand trimmer but the one that my helpers using is fs85 trimmer with a hedge trimmer attachment on it

ed2hess
12-21-2006, 10:36 PM
Nice job but maybe a new latter next year?

Stafford Landscaping
12-21-2006, 10:43 PM
Nice job but maybe a new latter next year?

You noticed hu. That's definitely on the agenda for next year.

Lawn Enforcer
12-22-2006, 12:01 PM
I know what you mean with the Christmas "bonus" I got $50 from a old lady for Christmas last year, plus a box of chocolates. She is always the lady that offers me pop, or other things like that. Very good customer. She does talk too much sometimes, wanting to visit for a long time, so I always find time to stop by when I am not on a schedule and have time. Also looks like you have a very good helper.

RedMax Man
12-22-2006, 06:41 PM
Nice work, I need to get a hedge trimming attachment for my string strimmer so i can reach taller hedges.

mosmgras
12-23-2006, 04:26 AM
That second pic looks a little scary, what with the lean and all. :dancing:

Stafford Landscaping
12-23-2006, 07:48 PM
That second pic looks a little scary, what with the lean and all. :dancing:

That's just the way the pic looks he was'nt actually leaning at all. But nothing really scares him. He usually don't use ladders unless he just has to.
He tells me he does'nt like them because he will fall.