PDA

View Full Version : Home Comp. cannot connect to website

Clear-Cut
12-22-2006, 11:04 AM
my home computer cannot connect to this website. i hav internet explorer 7.

i dont kno if there was an upgrade or anything but did something change here that makes my firewall block it?

i hav done everything i can to get on here but nothing works...i hav even tried turning my firewall off and it still isnt working. i think it might be the firewall i have on my router that is blocking it...it also blocks about.com

im not going to be able to get on here anymore so please Email me if there are any changes that could make it work...if not...idk what ill do lol

email: jmcelroy87@comcast.net

Michael J. Donovan
12-22-2006, 11:08 AM
I have already notified plsoucy (our webmaster) and he should respond...I am not sure what your problem may be...you could be right about your firewall settings on your router though, which could be preventing you from pulling up the site

grandview (2006)
12-22-2006, 02:22 PM
I did Internet 7 nothing but problems. Just get rid of it and go back to 6. Also have Mozilla Firefox works good.

plsoucy
12-22-2006, 11:08 PM
Since Justin cannot load the site, I e-mailed him and will try to troubleshoot the issue with him by e-mail.

Clear-Cut
12-23-2006, 12:37 AM
thanks again for the help plsoucy.

my dad said he reinstalled the whole network..so thats what fixed it

thank god! i was going crazy not knowing what ppl wer talking about on here lol..i got an email at the beginning of the week saying that i had a PM..that was driving me nuts too lol

thanks again guys...its good to know you are here to help if i ever have a problem