PDA

View Full Version : I am buying, but when?

FFMED74
12-22-2006, 12:23 PM
I have read the forum and been here a while. I curently have an Exmark TTHP 52" and an off-brand 48"wb landscaper supply. I am getting ready to up grade to a ride on, if I get the bid for a garden home comunity, 160 units.
My delima is this, My hustler dealer is offering 12 months sac and a rebate on the mower I am loking at, mini Z 52" 19hp kw @$5999.00 if I buy before 12/31 at closing. My question is this, do you know what the financing options and rebates will be for 07. I wont need the mower till then, but the rebate and sac offer is great. Can you help?
I have one other point, my dealer in Greenwood Indiana has two store, on in GW and the other is in Indy. I went to the GW store and they tried to push me into a Fastrak saying that it was a comercial mower that was equal to the Mini Z. I didn't think it was and so I left and went to the second store and they said the FT was a high end homeowners low end comercial and that it would not fit my needs for my complex. Who is right and if store 1 was wrong, well you see my point. Thank you for your time and Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to you all!

mowerconsultant
12-23-2006, 11:30 AM
I would jump on the deal now, I don't have information to what rebates and financing will be next spring.
The 2nd dealer you spoke to was correct on the FasTrak, although the first knows how strong of a unit it is and thought it may do what you need it to do.

Pj

FFMED74
12-24-2006, 05:54 AM
Thanks for the input. I am will stop by number 2 next week.

FFMED74
12-29-2006, 08:14 PM
Well I did it!! I bought my miniZ 19hp kw 52". My dealer is very god and I actually called a dealer farther south of me and asked if he had the same rebate offer, he said his price was what he said ($6500) and when he asked what my price was, I was told him $5900, he said buy it. I can't wait to bring it home. Thanks for the help in makinmg my choice. BTW I am ordering the flex forks and the suspension seat closer to season.:cool2:

FFMED74
12-29-2006, 10:07 PM
Hey I just got my first Hustler (Mini Z 19hp KW and 52" deck)today. I will take it home next week. I am pleased with my deal and my dealer of Southport Lawn and Power! I HOPE THE SERVICE IS A S GOOD!! I am planning on getting the flex forks and suspension seat prior to the season.

Palmer'sLS
12-31-2006, 05:21 PM
great purchase man, i have that exact same mower..havent had one problem with it since may...well actually the hour meter froze up, but they gave me a free one with no hassle...absolutlely love the machine good luck with it

mowerconsultant
01-02-2007, 10:21 AM
Hey I just got my first Hustler (Mini Z 19hp KW and 52" deck)today. I will take it home next week. I am pleased with my deal and my dealer of Southport Lawn and Power! I HOPE THE SERVICE IS A S GOOD!! I am planning on getting the flex forks and suspension seat prior to the season.

Congrats on the new ride!!!
Southport is a great dealer for us, you will love your new mower and having them as a dealer.

Pj

Prestige-Lawncare
01-10-2007, 11:03 AM

Did you have a chance to check out Plainfield Equipment? They have an excellent selection of Hustler and Cub Commercial mowers ... an excellent service shop, and an excellent reputation as a great dealer.

Let us know how you like your new mower this spring (that is, if winter ever gets here) It's still around 50 in the middle of January ... what's up with that?

Dave

mowerconsultant
01-10-2007, 10:29 PM
Did you have a chance to check out Plainfield Equipment? They have an excellent selection of Hustler and Cub Commercial mowers ... an excellent service shop, and an excellent reputation as a great dealer.

Rex is a great guy, top notch people and like you said a great dealer.

Pj

FFMED74
01-11-2007, 04:36 AM
Actually I did not check out Plainfield Equipt,emt. I didn't know about them. I have bought a few things from Southport before, weed-eaters and parts, but no big ticket items. They are very close to home and Jeff seems like a great guy. If there are any problems I may run over to Plainfield though.

FFMED74
01-12-2007, 09:17 PM
I didn't get to Plainfield, but I am sure they are good. If I have any problems here I'll keep them in mind, BTW if this is Global Warming, sign me up LOL :)