PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas Irrigators

PurpHaze
12-25-2006, 01:52 PM
Merry Christmas to all the regulars and lurkers in the Lawnsite Irrigation Forum. Here's wishing you and your families the very best at this time of year.

Hayes

Wet_Boots
12-25-2006, 04:24 PM
(now if I can only find a cranberry Otter Pop)

jerryrwm
12-26-2006, 07:43 AM
Hope everyone had a great Christmas and here's wishing a Happy and Prosperous New Year to all.

bicmudpuppy
12-27-2006, 01:23 AM
Here is hoping everyone's holiday season was the best yet and a further wish for a prosperous new year. That's Merry Christmas here, but at the risk of being PC, A joyous Holiday Celebration with you and yours, whatever that might be. Now, can we ship the rats back to school?? I got ONE day w/ mom before they INTRUDED. Send them back to school, and it might take two or three more before the wife is ready for spring :)

PurpHaze
12-27-2006, 02:14 AM
All I know is that this flat-lander Californian is getting his full of shoveling snow off the inlaws' sidewalks and drive. Guess I'd better get used to it. :laugh:

PurpHaze
12-27-2006, 02:15 AM
Now, can we ship the rats back to school?? I got ONE day w/ mom before they INTRUDED. Send them back to school, and it might take two or three more before the wife is ready for spring :)

Kind of tough to chase Momma around the house with rugrats in the way? :laugh: