PDA

View Full Version : Check Out The Scorpion FX by EverRide

Michael J. Donovan
12-27-2006, 04:24 PM
$4995 Scorpion FX (http://www.everride.com/html/products/content.asp?cmd=178) our new compact fixed deck stand-on mower.

Will save you time and money

To learn more visit www.Everride.com or visit your Local Dealer (http://www.everride.com/html/products/finddealer.asp) for more details.

W.L.S.27
12-27-2006, 10:27 PM
Why is it that the Everrides and the Danes look almost identical?

-Chris

lawnprosteveo
12-27-2006, 11:38 PM
Nice looking mower... when my Toro is used up, I think I'll go with some kind of Stander.

Only thing is, only Wright dealers and one Great Dane dealer here. I dont think Ive ever seen Everride

EverRide
12-28-2006, 09:41 AM
Nice looking mower... when my Toro is used up, I think I'll go with some kind of Stander.

Only thing is, only Wright dealers and one Great Dane dealer here. I dont think Ive ever seen Everride

If you click on Local Dealer it will take to the dealer locator on the Everride web site.

Daneman
12-28-2006, 11:05 AM
Why is it that the Everrides and the Danes look almost identical?

-Chris

Because they are identical

Lawn Enforcer
12-28-2006, 11:25 AM
Does the deck scalp alot? I stood on one at FarmFest last year and it seems that there is no room for your feet on the platform. I would have to try one for my full opinion.

GreenN'Clean
12-28-2006, 02:07 PM
I've never used a stander but from looking at them it looks like its a back pain waiting to happen. Has anyone ever hurt there backs on one of these things?

Daneman
12-29-2006, 12:25 PM
I've never used a stander but from looking at them it looks like its a back pain waiting to happen. Has anyone ever hurt there backs on one of these things?

It's actually better on your back. When you are sitting on a Z, your spine angle is bent, where as on the Surfer, you have a perfect spine alignment, and with the spring loaded platform, it takes out most of the bumps. Your legs will be tired for the first day, but you are using the strongest part of your body, your legs, to support you.

Lawn Enforcer: The deck is so close to the tires, it really doesn't have a scalping problem

Shades of Green LService
12-30-2006, 10:17 AM
Why would you pay $5,000 for a new mower w/a Fixed when you can get a stander w/ a floating deck for a little more? Also Stander dealers are every where. JMHO