PDA

View Full Version : Check Out Great Dane's Surfer

Michael J. Donovan
12-27-2006, 04:27 PM
$4995 Surfer (http://www.greatdanemower.com/products/compact_surfer.html)our new compact fixed deck stand-on mower.

Will save you time and money

To learn more visit www.greatdanemower.com or visit your Local Dealer (http://www.greatdanemower.com/dealers/) for more details.

Hard Worker
12-27-2006, 06:41 PM
Michael, Do you know if Great Dane is going to extend their financing promotion past 12/31/07? I'm just not ready yet to buy, but will be by Feb. 07. Thanks

Great Dane
12-28-2006, 10:18 AM
Michael, Do you know if Great Dane is going to extend their financing promotion past 12/31/07? I'm just not ready yet to buy, but will be by Feb. 07. Thanks

The 0% financing will extend past 12/31/06

MowerMedic77
12-28-2006, 03:12 PM
Will smaller deck sizes be available say 48,36,32 etc. I know the unit John Deere made had some issues but now that Auburn Consolidated is making them, I didn't know if they would be bringing back the smaller decks.

Gatewayuser
12-28-2006, 05:11 PM
I tried the Surfer out at EXPO and really enjoyed it. Do you know if you will be offering a stripe kit?
Also will you be bringing the Gateway back?

EverRide
12-29-2006, 09:20 AM
I tried the Surfer out at EXPO and really enjoyed it. Do you know if you will be offering a stripe kit?

We are not currently offering a stripe kit. The Gateway is not on the production schedule.

TRAE

Daneman
12-29-2006, 12:21 PM

Gateway, the deck, when set up properly, leaves an excellent stripe, and does not need a striping kit. If you were looking ofr even more, my suggestion is to buy a truck mud flap, cut it, and mount to the rear of the deck.

Hard Worker
12-29-2006, 07:30 PM
Daneman, I appreciate your response to my earlier question, I am interested in a 61" Chariot, but I was going to make a purchase in Feb.. Will the 0% interest still be available then? I guess I should have been more specific in my original post. Sorry.

One other question; I've had trouble this past season with my forward/reverse levers breaking. I went through two complete sets this season until finally my dealer welded extra support, 1/4 plate steel to be exact to the bracket. Has this been a problem with other customers? If so has anything been done to fix it? Thanks for any help you can give.

rider
12-29-2006, 07:50 PM
I noticed that the Great Danes are available through Lesco, can you still get the 0% financing through them.

Daneman
01-02-2007, 01:10 PM
Daneman, I appreciate your response to my earlier question, I am interested in a 61" Chariot, but I was going to make a purchase in Feb.. Will the 0% interest still be available then? I guess I should have been more specific in my original post. Sorry.

One other question; I've had trouble this past season with my forward/reverse levers breaking. I went through two complete sets this season until finally my dealer welded extra support, 1/4 plate steel to be exact to the bracket. Has this been a problem with other customers? If so has anything been done to fix it? Thanks for any help you can give.

I have heard the financing will be extended, but I do not know for sure. I do not work for Great Dane, but have a good relationship with my dealer. If you are talking about the drive handles on the Gen 2 SS, I too have had the problem. I am told there are new handles that are improved, but do not have them on my machines yet. Mine are still welded also.

Great Dane
01-03-2007, 09:29 AM

The Financing will last until March 2007, 0% for 36 months but the no payments for 6 months ended 12/31/2006.

Hard Worker
01-03-2007, 11:10 PM
I have heard the financing will be extended, but I do not know for sure. I do not work for Great Dane, but have a good relationship with my dealer. If you are talking about the drive handles on the Gen 2 SS, I too have had the problem. I am told there are new handles that are improved, but do not have them on my machines yet. Mine are still welded also.

Great Dane, Is this true that there are improved drive handles? If so can you give some part numbers so that we can get them ordered soon? Thanks

Great Dane
01-04-2007, 10:48 AM
Great Dane, Is this true that there are improved drive handles? If so can you give some part numbers so that we can get them ordered soon? Thanks

Yes ther are new handles avalible the part #200080 & 200081, you will also need four bushings #200116 and the grips are #D18093.

Trae

Hard Worker
01-04-2007, 09:19 PM
Trae, Thanks for the quick response! Do you have a parts breakdown showing these new handles that you could possibly link? I would like to check these new handles out. Great news:clapping:

d&rlawncare
01-04-2007, 09:24 PM
I would love to purchase one of these but the closest dealer is 35 miles from me......sucks.

Great Dane
01-05-2007, 10:20 AM
Trae, Thanks for the quick response! Do you have a parts breakdown showing these new handles that you could possibly link? I would like to check these new handles out. Great news:clapping:

This is an image of the new handles, i do not have an assembly print for you I hope this helps you out.

Trae

Hard Worker
01-05-2007, 11:59 AM
Trae, Thanks but for some reason the picture is not available or I cannot see it??:confused:

Great Dane
01-05-2007, 12:14 PM
Trae, Thanks but for some reason the picture is not available or I cannot see it??:confused:

Sorry about that try this format.

Trae

pbdlandscaping
02-21-2007, 11:02 PM
My local dealer just started selling the Surfer, It really looks like a nice machine and it might be my next mower after I purchase a 36" mower...I was rather impressed.

Daneman
06-11-2007, 01:27 PM
Are there any rebates on Great Danes, like the EverRide has? You build them both, right?

Great Dane
06-12-2007, 10:52 AM
Are there any rebates on Great Danes, like the EverRide has? You build them both, right?

Daneman

We currently have a $1000 rebate off of MSRP on 27hp Kohler 52" Brutus and a $300 rebate off of MSRP on 23hp Briggs Vanguard 48" Brutus at participating dealers.

Daneman
06-13-2007, 12:13 PM
Why no rebate on the Super Surfer, like there is on the Scorpion float deck?