PDA

View Full Version : pro slide?

willietd2
12-27-2006, 07:36 PM
I was reading a thread on sulkys you guys wrote.One guy was talking about pro slides.Idone some research on there web site and liked what i seen. My question was will it pull me behind my exmark 52" hydro? I am 295 lbs.Somebody let it go and tell me. thanks, Willie

HenryB
12-27-2006, 07:42 PM
I was reading a thread on sulkys you guys wrote.One guy was talking about pro slides.Idone some research on there web site and liked what i seen. My question was will it pull me behind my exmark 52" hydro? I am 295 lbs.Somebody let it go and tell me. thanks, Willie

At 295 I'd get a sulky w/ wheels the bigger the wheels the better.

02DURAMAX
12-27-2006, 07:48 PM
Does anyone use this with a belt drive??.....

elmo1537
01-07-2007, 09:56 PM
I weigh about the same as you and when I am running my 61 the deck likes to float a little bit.

lawnpro724
01-07-2007, 10:31 PM
295lb I would have to agree get a sulky it will get you around better unless the mower your using has 17hp or higher and is hydro.

joshlawn
01-07-2007, 10:35 PM

If you don't have to mow hilly areas like I do, the Pro Slide will work fine. Just know that you won't be able to ride it over anything else other than vegetation, unlike a sulky or velke which can be ridden anywhere. Also, the Pro Slide does make the deck rise a little every now-and-then in certain conditions, though it does stripe a whole lot better.

P.S. I have a Pro Slide rendition which I paid $200 for on Ebay, if you wanted to try it out I'll sell it for $100 plus shipping.

willietd2
01-07-2007, 10:41 PM
that just the problem. im in southeastern ohio and there is not a flat spot in my county. i thank you for the offer, but i might try out a set of jungle wheels or mabe do some research on the hustler sulky. thanks guys,willie

Accu-cut Lawn Care
01-08-2007, 03:17 AM
that just the problem. im in southeastern ohio and there is not a flat spot in my county. i thank you for the offer, but i might try out a set of jungle wheels or mabe do some research on the hustler sulky. thanks guys,willie

The Hustler sulky or a set of jungle wheels will work fine for you. You might want to think about putting some weights on the front of your wb to keep the deck on the ground.