PDA

View Full Version : info plaease

miketina
12-30-2006, 10:59 AM
I want to put a basket on the front of my trailer but am having trouble finding them on- line. Where would be the best place to find one. I found two on-line. One is almost $500, Ouch!! The other was about $150. Do local trailer shops sell these.

Accu-cut Lawn Care
12-30-2006, 01:20 PM
I want to put a basket on the front of my trailer but am having trouble finding them on- line. Where would be the best place to find one. I found two on-line. One is almost $500, Ouch!! The other was about $150. Do local trailer shops sell these.

I'll post some pictures of mine today. your best bet will be to have a local metal shop(or even a shadetree welder) fabricate something that will work perfectly for your application.

MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE
12-30-2006, 01:34 PM
Try a aluminum trailer tongue box tractor supply sell em for $150 bucks.

WALKER LANDSCAPE
12-30-2006, 01:54 PM
I agree with Accu Cut find a good welder to build one for you. That way you can modify to your needs.

miketina
12-31-2006, 10:51 AM
Thanks
I will start looking into finding someone to build one for me.

Lawntime Mowers
12-31-2006, 03:48 PM

Saw a few at Orscheln's Farm & Home store here in KC.
They were $150.00 - $250.00
I'm sure there is a Farm store close to you that carries them. I don't think I could build one for less than what they sell them for, unless I got metal for dirt cheep.
I'm always up for building stuff but not when it cost the same or less to buy.
If I'm not saving at-least 50% by building it myself I'll just buy it.