PDA

View Full Version : exmark suspension seat ??

draftlawncare
12-30-2006, 11:16 PM
anybody know if exmark has a rebuild kit for a susp seat on a lazer z mine seems to be shot :cry:

Mark
12-31-2006, 02:40 AM
:usflag: You might wanta checkout J-Thomas, Landscapers supply, Turf Magazine, ect,there are alot of nice suspension seats out there that will fit on your Exmark, maybe a different color but much cheaper.....Marks Mowing Service

draftlawncare
12-31-2006, 02:48 AM
i would rather build this one if it can be done ..it does not rebound very well anymore i tried sraying wd40 on the springs and cables that helped a little..
how long do these seats last anyway

Mark
12-31-2006, 03:04 AM
:usflag: As far as how long the seat last depends on how its being used some are very hard on seats, but if you use if right you should get a good 3yrs or more. If its not rebounding very good id look for another, if its very bad put a bassboat seat on they work......Marks Mowing Service ps ive put over 3899hrs on em.

GarPA
12-31-2006, 05:15 AM
my exmark seat is also worn out but I was thinking of getting a "spring-seat" that you just set on the seat but I dont know if they will fit. These are the things that you put in a car or truck that dampen jolts and bumps...I think trying to find one to fit the small seat might be the problem but it is a cheap solution if it works