PDA

View Full Version : Truck for sale

Firefighter1428
01-02-2007, 10:55 PM
I have for sale a 1996 Chevy Silverado 1500. This truck was used for 1 month pulling a trailer while other truck was in the shop. Main use for this truck was a daily driver and for admin. work for the landscaping company. This truck was used as a second plow truck but only for driveways in residential areas, no commercial or heavy plowing. This truck was well maintained; monthly maintenance was done on it along with regular oil and fluid changes. New Brakes were put on 3 months ago, 31 inch BFG A/T tires were placed on the truck at the beginning of the winter (06) Truck has 16 inch stock rims, Reinforced rear suspension Exterior is Red/white, Interior is red/Burgundy. Bench seat, AM/FM/Cd-Player. For right now the Myers 7.5 snow plow is not going with the truck but a deal maybe worked out. Asking $7,500 for the truck. If interested please contact me, I need to sell this truck asap, I do not have room for this truck. As you can see I have attached one picture and will have more info and pictures comming soon.