LAWNGODFATHER
06-30-2001, 03:51 AM
u guys need to check outwww.medartengine.com :blob3:

they have silver streak parts and are a Kohler dealer
let me know what you think

Premo Services
06-30-2001, 10:17 AM
LAWNGODFATHER,:cool:
I have been getting parts from medart for a couple years,they have good prices, and the quality seems to be pretty good also. I am interested in getting a split boom trimmer, with the hedge trimmer attachment, but hesitating because don`t know about the name of equiptment. The trimer company is Maruyama, anyone have this equiptment.

Premo Services
06-30-2001, 10:18 AM
LAWNGODFATHER,:cool:
I have been getting parts from medart for a couple years,they have good prices, and the quality seems to be pretty good also. I am interested in getting a split boom trimmer, with the hedge trimmer attachment, but hesitating because don`t know about the name of equiptment. The trimer company is Maruyama, anyone have experience with this equiptment?

AVRECON
06-30-2001, 02:04 PM
I've been running Maruyama equipment for around 7 yrs. And I love it. Although I wish it was a little more heavy duty than it is. I have 2 MC-260's with trimmer,edger and hedge trimmer attachments.

xyz1945
09-17-2002, 01:57 AM
How do you order from them? It looks like you need to be a dealer or well established business to be able to order from them.

MacLawnCo
09-17-2002, 12:32 PM
I have one Maryama trimmer and it does alright. It is not as balanced as an Echo nor does it feal as powerful, but its only 22cc.