PDA

View Full Version : Samples are still available!

Dano50
01-03-2007, 11:57 AM
Due to the popular response and great comments from LawnSite members, we will continue to offer FREE samples of Fluid Film (http://www.eurekafluidfilm.com)to all members who haven't tried it and live within the Continental United States. :waving:

Fluid Film contains no solvents, will stop corrosion on all metals, lubricates for extended periods of time, will not burn greenery, will not be readily washed off with water, will not get gummy or sticky and will not freeze! :cool2:

Take advantage of this offer now and get your free sample while they last!

Fluid Film is simply the best product to protect your equipment and keep grass from clumping under mower decks. It will stop the corrosive effects of salts, fertilizers and pesticides. It will keep battery terminals protected for at least a year and it works great on firearms, hedgetrimmers, snow equipment, and is an excellent vehicle undercoating.

Fluid Film is manufactured using a natural lanolin base. PM me for your free sample or email me (dwilliams@eurekafluidfilm.com)and let me know where you heard about the offer.

Fluid Film is the real deal. Nothing can come close to offering the same protection. Available nationally through John Deere and online through mowpart.com (http://www.mowpart.com). Check our dealer locator (http://www.eurekafluidfilm.com/locator/dealer.html)for your closest retailer. :usflag:

MowPartRep2
01-05-2007, 03:22 PM
Check this out! Customer calls today looking for fluid film we tell him we have it in stock. He drives 30 miles to buy 2 cans. He tells us that he uses it to rid his livestock of ring worms! He says that he could buy ring worm meds. and it takes 4 to 5 days to get rid of them and it cost a lot. but why buy ring worm meds when you can get one can of fluid film and it last forever and gets rid of ring worms over night! Well I didnt believe him until one of our best customers comes in and said Hell yeah! I use it on my goats for the same purpose! RING WORMS! :laugh:

Dano50
01-05-2007, 07:18 PM
You would be amazed at how often I am told this at tradeshows. That is not an authorized use for Fluid Film, however, and I cannot endorse its use.

grandview (2006)
01-05-2007, 07:26 PM
It was the mechanic that had ring worm on his arm and he sprayed some FF on it to stop the itching .It worked. Then told the farmer about it and he figured it worked on Bubba should work on the cows!:laugh:

boppersims
01-06-2007, 11:14 AM
How can I try some samples of you product?

Jason,
(2) 60" choppers
and other too many to mention.

Dano50
01-06-2007, 09:59 PM
How can I try some samples of you product?

Jason,
(2) 60" choppers
and other too many to mention.

Just pm me or email me and let me know where you heard about the offer. We hand out samples for one reason: It works!

DAV Mowers
01-08-2007, 08:39 PM
Dan,
I forgot to thank you for my sample, it came in last week. I have not been able to put it on anything outside yet but one thing it did fix was my squeeky office chair.:)

As soon as I get my lawn tools out again I plan to try it out on them.

Dano50
01-08-2007, 10:09 PM
Thanks for the message. Don't forget to try it on your battery terminals. It will last at least a year protecting them. It will also help keep sap off your hedgetrimmers for easy clean-up.

Let me know what you find it useful for.

DUSTYCEDAR
01-08-2007, 10:18 PM
my local john deere dealer dont carry it :confused:
i was bummed when i went in to get some more.

Dano50
01-08-2007, 10:49 PM
I get bummed when your local John Deere dealer doesn't carry it. :cry:
We are in their system nationwide so they certainly can. I am in the process of updating the dealer locator on our website to include the JD dealers I know are carrying. It is a work in process.