PDA

View Full Version : Bobcat Mowers

kkls2006
01-03-2007, 02:09 PM
I have been reading allot of post for the past week or so and have have not seen anything about Bobcat mowers yet. Does anyone run these out there?

Grass-Masters
01-03-2007, 06:52 PM
I do not, but I have a buddy that loves his. He will not use anything else.

Tom c.
01-03-2007, 07:23 PM
I have a bobcat 36in.W/B, its an 05 so far so good. Im not partial to any brands but I got a good deal on it! Im thinking of getting a hustler Z in the spring. Research anything you buy thats why this website is so good!!!:waving:

prizeprop
01-03-2007, 08:45 PM
Thats all we run. Nice cut ,with little breakdowns.

crab
01-03-2007, 09:56 PM
:) we run bobs,hardly any problems.like any piece of equipment buy where you get the best dealer support,its worth much more in the long haul.

captken
01-03-2007, 09:59 PM
search "bobcat"

lets see, how many milliseconds would that take?

Read from culled search results...

pugs
01-03-2007, 11:32 PM
If you do a search you will find the posts. I have not read anything bad here about them.

That makes me very happy since I sell them :)

bushog
01-03-2007, 11:57 PM
use all bob cats here but all are about 5 years or older, anybody have new models of walkbehinds, if so have the controls changed any ? Do you still have to have extra long fingers, all day use hard on the hands. I would like to have ferris controls on a bob cat mower ....

kkls2006
01-04-2007, 07:32 AM
I only ask because nobody talks about them... We own a 52" floating deck w/a 17hp kawi and a 36" w/a 15hp kawi. Service was good when we purchased but is definitely lacking now. I certainly know what your saying about the controls bushog but performance wise they seem to be holding up pretty well (knock on wood) we bought them in 2002.

Turfdude
01-04-2007, 07:40 AM
We use Bobcat belt drive bobcat w/b's. Their hand controls are very easy on the hands. Very little pressure needed and both 48's & 36's are really easy to k-turn very smoothly and quickly.. no REAL need for hydros IMHO.

J&R Landscaping
01-04-2007, 10:06 AM
use all bob cats here but all are about 5 years or older, anybody have new models of walkbehinds, if so have the controls changed any ? Do you still have to have extra long fingers, all day use hard on the hands. I would like to have ferris controls on a bob cat mower ....

The new wb's have a different opc handles set-up. It is much more comfortable than the older style from the late 90's and early 00's.

That being said, I run Bobcat mowers. I had an exmark before and thought it was great. The cut was good but IMHO, the Bobcat's quality of cut blows it right out of the water. I don't think I'll buy another brand of mower. I'm sold on Bobcat and my 2 local dealers offer me very good service (though I dont need it much as these mowers are practically bullet proof.)

Willofalltrades
01-04-2007, 11:36 AM
I was impressed with a 2005 48" Hydro WB I looked at. It wasn't worth the $7000 they were asking, but the controls were just like a Mid mount Z. I called to a different dealer and they said the machines are sold in two parts. The tractor was like $5100 and the deck was around $1900-$2100. If they got them competitively priced I would settle on one in a heart beat. The Bobcat Mid mount Zs don't impress me, then again thats only based by what I see on paper.

CutNLawns
01-04-2007, 01:11 PM
I can't speak on the bobcat W/B but I run the ZTR's which are 61"/25hp kaw, a 61"/33hp Generac Predator Pro and a 72"/33hp Generac. All are built tough as i have seen, comfortable because you sit lower and hold hills excellent.

J&R Landscaping
01-04-2007, 01:36 PM
I was impressed with a 2005 48" Hydro WB I looked at. It wasn't worth the $7000 they were asking, but the controls were just like a Mid mount Z. I called to a different dealer and they said the machines are sold in two parts. The tractor was like $5100 and the deck was around $1900-$2100. If they got them competitively priced I would settle on one in a heart beat. The Bobcat Mid mount Zs don't impress me, then again thats only based by what I see on paper.

That walk behind you were looking at might have been a Bunton, which is a sister brand to Bobcat. (like Exmark and Toro) Buntons have the "Z" style controls, I don't think the Bobcats come that way. I'm, pretty posotive that the Bobcats are pistol grips only.

Willofalltrades
01-04-2007, 01:52 PM
That walk behind you were looking at might have been a Bunton, which is a sister brand to Bobcat. (like Exmark and Toro) Buntons have the "Z" style controls, I don't think the Bobcats come that way. I'm, pretty posotive that the Bobcats are pistol grips only.

Your right. I get the brands confused. Jacobson made all their brands the same in my eyes. Sorry guys.

Envy Lawn Service
01-04-2007, 02:14 PM
BobCat is another workhorse brand... battle scarred and proven.
They are also another design by Dane Scag.

They are like Lesco. They are not a BIGNAME brand, nor do they piggyback on an old name like Toro or John Deere. But ironically, it appears they are less troublesome and have been of the same design for years.

BobCat is not the biggest, not the baddest, not the fastest, not the heaviest built... etc...
But in the grand scheme of things, what does that really matter?
BobCat has a good well-rounded package going, stock suspension seat and all.

It's a really good unit to consider if your ego doesn't require all that other stuff.
But if you want a unit that goes 15 MPH or weighs 2,000 pounds, look elsewhere.

On a side note, it will be interesting to see what happens with them since Little Wonder bought Textron's "Turf Care" division. (BobCat/Bunton/Jacobsen)

These are also available through your Woods dealer by the way....

J&R Landscaping
01-04-2007, 02:36 PM
BobCat is another workhorse brand... battle scarred and proven.
They are also another design by Dane Scag.

They are like Lesco. They are not a BIGNAME brand, nor do they piggyback on an old name like Toro or John Deere. But ironically, it appears they are less troublesome and have been of the same design for years.

BobCat is not the biggest, not the baddest, not the fastest, not the heaviest built... etc...
But in the grand scheme of things, what does that really matter?
BobCat has a good well-rounded package going, stock suspension seat and all.

It's a really good unit to consider if your ego doesn't require all that other stuff.
But if you want a unit that goes 15 MPH or weighs 2,000 pounds, look elsewhere.

On a side note, it will be interesting to see what happens with them since Little Wonder bought Textron's "Turf Care" division. (BobCat/Bunton/Jacobsen)

These are also available through your Woods dealer by the way....

My dealer says he will have some pics of the new 07's with-in the next few weeks. He said they are putting a deck lip on it and putting the Kawasaki KAI engines on them. The Hydro models will have larger pumps to get a bit faster ground speed out of them. :weightlifter:

Lynden-Jeff
01-14-2007, 10:16 PM
We run all bobcats. Great mowers. It was between exmark and bobcat and not only were the bobcats cheaper but the dealer support in my area was way better with bobcat.

Cheers
Jeff

Dunn's
01-14-2007, 10:56 PM
IU believe bobcats are what Brickmann uses. Am I right?

J&R Landscaping
01-15-2007, 12:56 PM
Not around my area. The branch out of Langhorne Pa uses Exmark. I have seen a few of their auctions on ebay and have only ever seen Exmark and Scag mowers. I could be worng though.

naturescape
01-15-2007, 01:12 PM

I have the Bunton w/ Z controls. But there has been talk, now that both Bunton and Bobcat have been sold to Commercial Grounds Care, that possibly Bunton may be phased out and the Z controls will go to the Bobcat. Lots of possibilities being tossed around lately with the two brands.

I honestly don't know if I like my Bunton or not. I also have an Exmark TT. Depends on the mood I'm in, which one I'll use. I often switch between the 2 machines as they work different muscles. The Bunton is effortless on the hands, but the Exmark w/ ECS is very quick with pinpoint accuracy.

battags
01-31-2007, 05:39 PM
there has been talk, now that both Bunton and Bobcat have been sold to Commercial Grounds Care,

It's not talk, it's true. It became official back in August of 2006, around the same time that Bob Cat must have pulled their sponsorship of this site, I belive.

Textron sold their BobCat, Bunton, Ryan, and Brouwer lines to Commercial Grounds which also own Little Wonder, Classen and Mantis. I haven't heard lately what CG has in store for the lines but I'm keeping my fingers crossed as I'm big fans of BobCat and Ryan.

Brian

Envy Lawn Service
01-31-2007, 05:48 PM
It's not talk, it's true. It became official back in August of 2006, around the same time that Bob Cat must have pulled their sponsorship of this site, I belive.

Textron sold their BobCat, Bunton, Ryan, and Brouwer lines to Commercial Grounds which also own Little Wonder, Classen and Mantis. I haven't heard lately what CG has in store for the lines but I'm keeping my fingers crossed as I'm big fans of BobCat and Ryan.

Brian

It's been the big cricket chirp so far..... :sleeping:

sikagrass
01-31-2007, 07:56 PM
I went to the dealer and looked at a 48" classic w/b yesterday. Looks like a tough machine.2750 after tax.

J&R Landscaping
02-01-2007, 12:42 PM
I've been calling two local bobcat dealers every 10 days or so waiting to see the new machines. The classic mowers have not changed much but they do have some changes so I am told.

dave k
02-01-2007, 01:56 PM
I had a 48" Hydro WB and hated it, had to many problems with the right hydro not working smoothly, 2 dealers were baffled, took out a few flower beds fron that darn thing, couldn't stand changing the blades either, had to remove the whole bolt that went through the pulleys, switched to Exmark and am glad I did, to remove blades just take off a short bolt! although it is only a 36" for gated back yards it still cuts better than the Bobcat, will never buy another one, but I supposed I just had a lemon, it happens.

Envy Lawn Service
02-01-2007, 02:13 PM
I had a 48" Hydro WB and hated it, had to many problems with the right hydro not working smoothly, 2 dealers were baffled, took out a few flower beds fron that darn thing, couldn't stand changing the blades either, had to remove the whole bolt that went through the pulleys, switched to Exmark and am glad I did, to remove blades just take off a short bolt! although it is only a 36" for gated back yards it still cuts better than the Bobcat, will never buy another one, but I supposed I just had a lemon, it happens.

I can understand why someone might like an eXmark WB better than a Bob-Cat.
That I get.

What puzzles me is why you didn't like the 'thru-bolt' spindles?

Bob-Cat must have some weird design or something... because my Lesco Ztwo has 'thru-bolt' spindles and I think they are the best thing since sliced bread.... and don't like the eXmark spindles as much.

My Ztwo has a 3/4" OD thru-bolt that goes down through the top pulley, through the spindle and out the bottom. Then it has a big 1-1/8" blade nut on the bottom.

I really like that setup because you don't have to worry about holding the blade or blocking the blade or anything like that to get them on/off. Just throw an 1-1/8" box wrench on the top bolt head and loosen the nut on the bottom.

dave k
02-01-2007, 03:51 PM
Hi Envy, The only reason I liked the Exmarks bolts from the B.C.'s was to me it was easier and faster to change the blades, plus I didn't have to have the deck up as high to drop the bolts down, both work, However one drawback I had with the Exmark this past year which I never did with the BC was I couldn't get one of the bolt blades off, it was so tight I had to take it to my dealer and have him use his impact wrench, that was the pits! with the BC, like you said, a wrench on top and torque on the bottom or visa versa, BTW, did you get the new flier from Lesco on their new prices on the Z Two's and Great Danes?
On my Bob Cat, I also didn't care for all the nuts and bolt heads on the underside, all they would do is collect grass, one reason I like the 7 Iron, nice and smooooth. I understand the B.C. Z is a tank from what my dealer tells me.

Envy Lawn Service
02-01-2007, 11:14 PM
Hi Envy, The only reason I liked the Exmarks bolts from the B.C.'s was to me it was easier and faster to change the blades, plus I didn't have to have the deck up as high to drop the bolts down, both work, However one drawback I had with the Exmark this past year which I never did with the BC was I couldn't get one of the bolt blades off, it was so tight I had to take it to my dealer and have him use his impact wrench, that was the pits! with the BC, like you said, a wrench on top and torque on the bottom or visa versa, BTW, did you get the new flier from Lesco on their new prices on the Z Two's and Great Danes?
On my Bob Cat, I also didn't care for all the nuts and bolt heads on the underside, all they would do is collect grass, one reason I like the 7 Iron, nice and smooooth. I understand the B.C. Z is a tank from what my dealer tells me.

Ahh... so the bolt orientation is reversed on the Bob-Cat.
I can see where that would be a pain.

Yeah, I did get the Lesco flyer a few days ago.
I have a message from them on my answering machine too.
I'm pretty much all set for the '07 season.

battags
02-02-2007, 09:14 AM
Maybe I'm reading these posts wrong or I just need another cup of coffee. Are there people here who think that the BobCat ZT line are the same as the Lesco Z two? I hope not. They are two totally different machines by different manufactures.

dave k
02-03-2007, 06:58 PM
Yea, you're reading it wrong, the Bob Cat Z is not the same as the Z Two Lesco, I was referring to my old Bob Cat Hydro Walkbehind and Envy was reffering to his Z Two, My dealer who sold me my Walker and Bob Cat sells alot of the BC Z's and he says they are tanks and have no problems with breaking down etc and are easy to work on, and I'm sure he's right, like I said I probably had a lemon, my issue was when trying to turn it wouldn't do it smoothly, it would jerk really hard, hated it!!!! Have a goodone, My heart and prayers go out to those in central Fl. who got hit ny the Tornandos, I lived not far from there and have friends in the area, it was scary to say the least for them from the e-mail I just received from an old friend in Deland.

mkwl
02-05-2007, 09:59 PM
I have a 2003 Bob-Cat 48" WB mower and I love it!:) It's been very relaible, has an excellent quality of cut and stripe, and is a great machine overall! I'd highly recommend them. If you're a little tight on money to spend, look into Toro Proline, they're quite a bit less expensive than Bob-Cat and are also very good mowers!:usflag:

supercuts
02-06-2007, 12:50 PM
i have an 05 bobcat, 25kawi 61", and an 06 33 briggs/61" predator pro an 04 48" WB and an older ztr. i love them all, they are short/compact, not too heavy, reliable, and comfortable. but any machine is only as good as the dealer support. a friends larger company runs scaggs and he has been complaining he just squeezes 2 ztr's and WB on his 20' trailer. i fit 2 ztrs and a WB in my 18'.

Envy Lawn Service
02-06-2007, 02:40 PM
i have an 05 bobcat, 25kawi 61", and an 06 33 briggs/61" predator pro an 04 48" WB and an older ztr. i love them all, they are short/compact, not too heavy, reliable, and comfortable. but any machine is only as good as the dealer support. a friends larger company runs scaggs and he has been complaining he just squeezes 2 ztr's and WB on his 20' trailer. i fit 2 ztrs and a WB in my 18'.

Cool...

How big is the actual performance gap between the 25hp & the 33hp?

Power and fuel consumption?

THANKS!

supercuts
02-06-2007, 02:53 PM
i always loved the 25 kawi's and thought they had plenty of power. the 33hp briggs generac is unbelievable. i only got to use it for fall cleanups and it powered through everything effortlessly. some of my fall cleanups are non-regular customers and i never know how long the grass will be when i show up. some you can tell havent been cut since sept when i show up in oct. the grass is long enough to bogg down the 25hp then add in a seasons worth of leaves. the 33hp cuts through it clean and doesnt let up. its had to tell how much more fuel i used, some days i would finish mowing before or after the other machine, but they really did seem to use about the same amount of fuel, the 33hp slightly more maybe half a gal more a day. 2.5 a week, 10 gals a month. im willing to spend the $20/month to not bogg down in thick wet grass at all.

mowpart rep4
02-06-2007, 03:04 PM
Be Sure & Check Mowpart.com For The Green Guide Its Like The Blue

Book For Cars Its Mainly For Trade Ins On Ztrs

WWW.MOWPART.COM
HTTP:/WWW.MOWPART.COM

pugs
02-06-2007, 04:28 PM
Be Sure & Check Mowpart.com For The Green Guide Its Like The Blue

Book For Cars Its Mainly For Trade Ins On Ztrs

WWW.MOWPART.COM
HTTP:/WWW.MOWPART.COM

Ok, why are you posting this in a Bobcat post when the "Green Guide" link on your website does not have any information on Bobcat equipment?

Oh, and the Ferris PDF file is screwed up...

Envy Lawn Service
02-06-2007, 09:45 PM
i always loved the 25 kawi's and thought they had plenty of power. the 33hp briggs generac is unbelievable. i only got to use it for fall cleanups and it powered through everything effortlessly. some of my fall cleanups are non-regular customers and i never know how long the grass will be when i show up. some you can tell havent been cut since sept when i show up in oct. the grass is long enough to bogg down the 25hp then add in a seasons worth of leaves. the 33hp cuts through it clean and doesnt let up. its had to tell how much more fuel i used, some days i would finish mowing before or after the other machine, but they really did seem to use about the same amount of fuel, the 33hp slightly more maybe half a gal more a day. 2.5 a week, 10 gals a month. im willing to spend the $20/month to not bogg down in thick wet grass at all.

Appreciate the info...

Now if I could only get Lesco to give me a 33hp Generac 72"...
But instead install me a 60" deck and front axle assembly.

That would be badazz ... definately worth 1/2 gallon of fuel extra a day!

EMTDUCK1984
02-06-2007, 10:53 PM
Bobcat Ok But So Are The Other 50 Some Odd Brands I Like Exmark The Best Been With Them Almost Since They Started But Just Like With Any Piece Of Equipment You Have To Do Maintnance

CutNLawns
02-07-2007, 09:31 AM
I run a 72" / 33hp Gen and a 61" Predator Pro / 33hp Gen everyday for the past two years. Excellent equipment and tough as nails. I liked the Exmarks but the seating position on the Bobcats is alot more comfortable to me and also a lower center of gravity is nice on hills. Looking to get a ne 72" / 33hp Gen this year too.

EMTDUCK1984
02-08-2007, 09:09 AM
Exmark Has One Of The Lowest Center Of Gravity Out Bobcat Sits A Bit Higher

Envy Lawn Service
02-08-2007, 12:15 PM
Exmark Has One Of The Lowest Center Of Gravity Out Bobcat Sits A Bit Higher

You're mistaken about that.

I figured out long ago that you can't trust your eyes until they are sitting side by side.
Otherwise, you have to measure them.

Envy Lawn Service
02-09-2007, 10:51 AM
It May Be Different Terrain Up There In Nc But Ive Got Guys That Out Cut Bobcats 3 To 1 Cause I Sold Both For A Time

That's why I said what I did too.

One of the dealers I used to do business with sold eXmark and Bob-Cat side-by-side.
Another does the same with Toro (same machine in that respect).

Anyways, I had at first thought that the Bob-Cat looked taller when I looked at them the first time many years ago. But when I saw them side by side, I don't recall noticing any difference in height... and that's with an empty suspension seat being on the Bob-Cats.

For a long time there Bob-Cat was the most popular brand here BY FAR. The John Deere dealer here sold them too.... and us knowing each other many years, he confided in me that he might sell one Deere ZTR a year, and all the rest were Bob-Cats.

The thing I always found the funniest is that every one I've seen in the field is either a 52" or a 48". I don't guess I'll ever understand that for our area. I do admit knowing those do not do well on slopes. I even know a guy with a 52" well and his will not handle slopes even his belt drive walkbehind will.

I don't know why the 61" doesn't sell better. The Bob-Cat's have since lost popularity and we are down to one dealer now. He ordered a bunch of 61's when he first got the line. He still has most of them. They just sit. Yet he moves the 52's and 48's just fine. Don't understand it because to me the 61" just seems like the cream of what they have to offer.

Anyways... back to the dealer who had both eXmark and Bob-Cat. Myself, I was really torn between the two. When they are sitting beside the eXmark's... Bob-Cat's have that cheap look to them. They don't appear to be built as well.

However, if you force yourself to get down to the nuts and bolts of it, the Bob-Cat's are built ample. Any RED looks more ROBUST due to the color... and other colors look more "toothpicky" along side them.

Also, the way Bob-Cat does their decks really does a lot to hurt their appearance too. It doesn't have the reinforcements along the bottom edges. This hurts the looks, but I'm sure it's plenty strong still. But the biggest thing I think is how they roll the lip on the front of the deck. It has a raised front skirt which makes the deck appear shallower than it is too. But at the time I think it was the same depth as the then-current eXmark TriVantage deck.

The more I looked at the ZT-227 61" and the 52" Lazer HP, the more I began to like the ZT-227. Especially after I drove one around the lot. I'd rate it #2 of my favorite driving machines. So it had that over the eXmark. It also had the one-piece frame over the two-piece bolt-together frame over the eXmark. It also had the NICE suspension seat as standard equipment. Plus it was more power and cutting width for less money.

I ultimately decided I would at least have to demo it and the eXmark before settling. So I returned to the dealer ONLY expressing interest in the ZT-227. Despite that approach, I still couldn't get a DEMO. It wasn't the dealer using up-sell tactics. He didn't have a demo program for the Bob-Cat's. He had instead selected a unit to use for a demo out of his own pocket so-to-speak. And he selected the one he observed the most customer interest in... the ZT-219 52".

I was disappointed about it and went home. After sleeping on it I decided that no... it couldn't show me the ZT-227 performance... but it could show me something about the field worthiness of the Bob-Cat's. So I returned the next day in person to arrange a demo. Unfortunately, when I arrived he was prepping it for delivery. Someone had taken it out for a demo about an hour after I had left the day before and returned to buy it. Good for the dealer, not so good for me.

So I went the way of eXmark on that one.
It's hard for me to bring myself to buy a mower I can't demo.

J&R Landscaping
02-09-2007, 12:58 PM
That's why I said what I did too.

One of the dealers I used to do business with sold eXmark and Bob-Cat side-by-side.
Another does the same with Toro (same machine in that respect).

Anyways, I had at first thought that the Bob-Cat looked taller when I looked at them the first time many years ago. But when I saw them side by side, I don't recall noticing any difference in height... and that's with an empty suspension seat being on the Bob-Cats.

For a long time there Bob-Cat was the most popular brand here BY FAR. The John Deere dealer here sold them too.... and us knowing each other many years, he confided in me that he might sell one Deere ZTR a year, and all the rest were Bob-Cats.

The thing I always found the funniest is that every one I've seen in the field is either a 52" or a 48". I don't guess I'll ever understand that for our area. I do admit knowing those do not do well on slopes. I even know a guy with a 52" well and his will not handle slopes even his belt drive walkbehind will.

I don't know why the 61" doesn't sell better. The Bob-Cat's have since lost popularity and we are down to one dealer now. He ordered a bunch of 61's when he first got the line. He still has most of them. They just sit. Yet he moves the 52's and 48's just fine. Don't understand it because to me the 61" just seems like the cream of what they have to offer.

Anyways... back to the dealer who had both eXmark and Bob-Cat. Myself, I was really torn between the two. When they are sitting beside the eXmark's... Bob-Cat's have that cheap look to them. They don't appear to be built as well.

However, if you force yourself to get down to the nuts and bolts of it, the Bob-Cat's are built ample. Any RED looks more ROBUST due to the color... and other colors look more "toothpicky" along side them.

Also, the way Bob-Cat does their decks really does a lot to hurt their appearance too. It doesn't have the reinforcements along the bottom edges. This hurts the looks, but I'm sure it's plenty strong still. But the biggest thing I think is how they roll the lip on the front of the deck. It has a raised front skirt which makes the deck appear shallower than it is too. But at the time I think it was the same depth as the then-current eXmark TriVantage deck.

The more I looked at the ZT-227 61" and the 52" Lazer HP, the more I began to like the ZT-227. Especially after I drove one around the lot. I'd rate it #2 of my favorite driving machines. So it had that over the eXmark. It also had the one-piece frame over the two-piece bolt-together frame over the eXmark. It also had the NICE suspension seat as standard equipment. Plus it was more power and cutting width for less money.

I ultimately decided I would at least have to demo it and the eXmark before settling. So I returned to the dealer ONLY expressing interest in the ZT-227. Despite that approach, I still couldn't get a DEMO. It wasn't the dealer using up-sell tactics. He didn't have a demo program for the Bob-Cat's. He had instead selected a unit to use for a demo out of his own pocket so-to-speak. And he selected the one he observed the most customer interest in... the ZT-219 52".

I was disappointed about it and went home. After sleeping on it I decided that no... it couldn't show me the ZT-227 performance... but it could show me something about the field worthiness of the Bob-Cat's. So I returned the next day in person to arrange a demo. Unfortunately, when I arrived he was prepping it for delivery. Someone had taken it out for a demo about an hour after I had left the day before and returned to buy it. Good for the dealer, not so good for me.

So I went the way of eXmark on that one.
It's hard for me to bring myself to buy a mower I can't demo.

I find that intresting!!! I have yet to see any Bobcat 48" riders. I know the make them but around here and in NJ, its all 52", 61", or a few 72" machines.

pugs
02-09-2007, 01:41 PM
I find that intresting!!! I have yet to see any Bobcat 48" riders. I know the make them but around here and in NJ, its all 52", 61", or a few 72" machines.

I think we sold one...I forget if it was a 52 or 48. We really dont sell many ZTR's to begin with...mainly walkbehinds here. But I would have to agree that the 60-62" size is probably the most popular for a ZTR.

EMTDUCK1984
02-09-2007, 04:04 PM
Bobcat Does Make It But They Usually Run Specials To The Dealer So Dealers Push Them More Cause They Can Make More On Them

MOW1TODAY
02-09-2007, 09:15 PM
Hey I know a huge dealer in my area who has a killer deal on some 33 hp 72 " bob-cat i think he bought like a truck load of them. He told me 8599. that was like 1500 less than anybody else. let me know if want their info. i am prob gona get one this week

Envy Lawn Service
02-09-2007, 10:04 PM
Hey I know a huge dealer in my area who has a killer deal on some 33 hp 72 " bob-cat i think he bought like a truck load of them. He told me 8599. that was like 1500 less than anybody else. let me know if want their info. i am prob gona get one this week

Let me know "IF" they have any deals on the 61".

I have no interest in the 72" at that price because I can get a 33hp 72" Lesco Ztwo for $7,599 right now, which is $1,000 under that.

EMTDUCK1984
02-10-2007, 09:08 AM
They Still Make Lesco Mowers??????

J&R Landscaping
02-11-2007, 09:17 AM
They Still Make Lesco Mowers??????

Lesco's are still made. They are the same or close to the same as the Cub cadet commercial mowers.