PDA

View Full Version : stircrazy

JB926
01-03-2007, 02:12 PM
well Im offically going nuts this so called winter. No snow to plow and the weather is so nice I wish I could just start irrigating again. I wouldnt mind it if it was cold as hell and a chance of snow but I have offically gave up on the snow and am thinking of ways that I could do some irrigation work.

Wet_Boots
01-03-2007, 02:43 PM
I'll enjoy the warm as long as it lasts, not having a plow to operate. You might look over your estimates from last year, and see if there are any likely jobs you can offer a bargain price on. I might consider doing that, but I just know the moment the contract is signed, the sub-zero weather would immediately march in.

bobw
01-03-2007, 04:45 PM
Take a vacation. Not like we get to take any time off in the warm weather, so go find somewhere tropical, sip a few adult beverages with paper umbrellas in em and take a couple weeks off from the day to day worries.....

justgeorge
01-03-2007, 04:45 PM
It's been warm here too, but if I tried to do an install the ground is so soft and soggy the ruts would be horrible. So I'm just taking it easy and waiting on the ski trips.....

londonrain
01-03-2007, 05:22 PM
We are still doing two/three service calls a day and estimates for new installs. It has been in the 60's all this week and we are working on an $1800 repair job.

JB926
01-04-2007, 02:08 PM
im getting married in sept so no vacation till then although my bachlor party is in amsterdam in aug. I actually did already go thru estimates and just by doing follow up calls and snagged two more for original estimated price. Dont think i am going to do anything til at least end of march, Still am going nuts though