View Full Version : stircrazy

01-03-2007, 03:12 PM
well Im offically going nuts this so called winter. No snow to plow and the weather is so nice I wish I could just start irrigating again. I wouldnt mind it if it was cold as hell and a chance of snow but I have offically gave up on the snow and am thinking of ways that I could do some irrigation work.

01-03-2007, 03:43 PM
I'll enjoy the warm as long as it lasts, not having a plow to operate. You might look over your estimates from last year, and see if there are any likely jobs you can offer a bargain price on. I might consider doing that, but I just know the moment the contract is signed, the sub-zero weather would immediately march in.

01-03-2007, 05:45 PM
Take a vacation. Not like we get to take any time off in the warm weather, so go find somewhere tropical, sip a few adult beverages with paper umbrellas in em and take a couple weeks off from the day to day worries.....

01-03-2007, 05:45 PM
It's been warm here too, but if I tried to do an install the ground is so soft and soggy the ruts would be horrible. So I'm just taking it easy and waiting on the ski trips.....

01-03-2007, 06:22 PM
We are still doing two/three service calls a day and estimates for new installs. It has been in the 60's all this week and we are working on an $1800 repair job.

01-04-2007, 03:08 PM
im getting married in sept so no vacation till then although my bachlor party is in amsterdam in aug. I actually did already go thru estimates and just by doing follow up calls and snagged two more for original estimated price. Dont think i am going to do anything til at least end of march, Still am going nuts though