PDA

View Full Version : superthrive

General Landscaping
01-06-2007, 06:56 PM
Has anybody used or have an opinion about superthrive (http://superthrive.com/)?

It seems like one of those products that might work well, but sucks at advertizing.

MarkintheGarden
01-06-2007, 09:06 PM
Has anybody used or have an opinion about superthrive (http://superthrive.com/)?

It seems like one of those products that might work well, but sucks at advertizing.

Yes, great product, lame ad and label.

Travel'n Trees
01-06-2007, 09:37 PM
Becareful it say it will double the growth, I have had customers use it all year long very bad in summer on 12, 8" red maples he couldn't water them hardly enough.

ynvvbr
01-06-2007, 11:08 PM
Where can you buy it. I was also looking at it, but the site is horrible, lol. Any ideas where to get it?

MarkintheGarden
01-07-2007, 09:14 PM
Where can you buy it. I was also looking at it, but the site is horrible, lol. Any ideas where to get it?

Somewhere in the horrible website there is an order form.

Allure
01-07-2007, 09:36 PM
i've used it a bit with no complaints. My brother uses it when transplanting his bonsai's's. he swears by it. It is the worst marketed product i have ever seen though.

You can check your magazines for an order for too.

It is expensive but it goes a long way because you dilute it a great deal.

AintNoFun
01-07-2007, 09:58 PM
have you guys planted trees with it and without it on the same job. im just curious how u know its so great. I see the ads all the time as well, and just wondering..

MarkintheGarden
01-07-2007, 10:53 PM
have you guys planted trees with it and without it on the same job. im just curious how u know its so great. I see the ads all the time as well, and just wondering..

Yes I have used it in gardens, landscapes and container grown plants. I could notice the difference mostly in containers and when applied to annuals, it is great for house plants. I have a Wisteria, that is shaped into a tree, the superthrive helps guarantee a good flowering. I use it when planting landscapes and treating ailing plants. I have used it on newly established lawns. I use it in Bonsai, and when I am dividing perennials. I used a gallon last year ($150.)

paolaken
02-06-2007, 04:34 PM
i buy it from my nursery. they carry it.

thilawncare
03-26-2007, 01:37 AM
i love it... works great on everything just make sure to dilute it, to bottle specs or youll burn the shyt out of your plants.. but they claim that if the plant has a little bit of green under the bark then it will bring it back... i dont doubt it...

jonspolaris
04-05-2007, 10:51 PM
I have a Crimson King Maple that grows VERY slowly. Would superthrive help it?
Would it make it grow more this year?
I see you can buy it on E-bay and Amazon. They are selling a 4oz bottle. They say you only need 1 drop for a gallon. Which makes it REALLY concintrated.
How often do you apply this, and how? Is it just like watering your plants?

Armadillolawncare
04-17-2007, 12:36 AM
I see that my Home Depot now carries Super Thrive.

Tennscot
07-10-2008, 05:08 PM

It seems like one of those products that might work well, but sucks at advertizing. This is One product I can state that it is one of the best products of any kind or field that really does a fantastic job. A couple of drops in a Gallon of water(Use in conjuntion with Fertilizer) Try it on one plant or bush or flower........you`ll see the evidence in no time. Like Ballplayers on Steroids.:)

Tennscot
07-10-2008, 05:11 PM
Where can you buy it. I was also looking at it, but the site is horrible, lol. Any ideas where to get it? Walmart, on the shelve.

Tennscot
07-10-2008, 05:12 PM
Meant Shelf. on the shelf, beside fertilizers

Tennscot
07-10-2008, 05:16 PM
have you guys planted trees with it and without it on the same job. im just curious how u know its so great. I see the ads all the time as well, and just wondering.. I live in the Tree Nursery of the world.....Warren County Tennessee. I wouldn`t Transplant without it. It just about Doubles growth on 2,3.4 yr old Trees.

Trenchblade
07-11-2008, 09:04 AM
I love it , we use it all the time. Our spray jockey puts a little in the spray tank on almost every lawn app and all out irrigated turf is screaming green