PDA

View Full Version : anyone from s. jersey?

fincat
01-09-2007, 02:11 PM
anyone from south jersey camden/gloucester or nearby that would be intersted in plowing for us, also need salt truck...pm me or post here....
yes it will snow!!!!!!!!:sleeping:

Trinity Lawn Care, LLC
01-09-2007, 03:53 PM
Who is this? Where are you located? Folks won't be able to PM you yet your account hasn't met the requirements. We personally are not going to plow this year. A buddy of mine had asked us to plow for him, but we just can't do it this year.

fincat
01-10-2007, 08:57 AM
if you are not plowing do you know of anyone who might be intersted in plowing for us in this area? also do you have any equiptment (snow related) that you are thinking about getting rid of?

fincat
01-10-2007, 08:59 AM
sorry, we are located in sicklerville nj, the plow site will be mantua, nj along with a small place in glassboro and a few smaller ones along the way.

Trinity Lawn Care, LLC
01-15-2007, 01:32 AM
I do not think I know anyone that is looking to do sub work, but I will keep my eyes open. We do not have anything that we were planning on getting rid of at this time. We have a small plow that we were thinking about getting rid of, but you wouldn't use it for any commercial work. We were going to sell it with a truck that we were looking to sell.

Again, if I come across anyone I will let you know.

sinnes12
01-25-2007, 10:52 AM
One of my clients referred me to this site. I am in the South Jersey area. I sell insurance to landscapers, tree, lawn etc. We typically save them 25 - 35%. Wanted to see how this works and how I can get the word out to other SJ landscapers on the site.

Thanks

anyone from south jersey camden/gloucester or nearby that would be intersted in plowing for us, also need salt truck...pm me or post here....
yes it will snow!!!!!!!!:sleeping: