PDA

View Full Version : My money maker

MowJoeLandscaping
01-10-2007, 08:13 PM
This is my rig. and the house the rig paid for. See you don't need every new contraption in the world. Just hard work!

02DURAMAX
01-10-2007, 09:11 PM
Nice..do you have any commercial walk behinds??....&& I like the house

KS_Grasscutter
01-10-2007, 09:17 PM
Wow, that is a REALLY neat house! Also like the mowing rig. Nice and simple, and it still get's 'er done.

MowJoeLandscaping
01-10-2007, 10:07 PM
yes i have 2 48" walk behinds. 6 60" ZTR's and 2 52" ZTR's. And a whole lot of other stuff. My guys wanted a truck to take to some doctor's offices we maintain (parking is tough). So I biult the racks and put them on their. Just thought it'd be a fun thread. I figured people would call me a whacker with my set up, but maybe not. I'll get some pics of the fleet up sometime! enjoy. oh, by the way. This little set-up will probably make me some dough!

JTF40
01-10-2007, 10:28 PM
To quote Dave Ramsey - "The paid-off home mortgage HAS taken the place of the BMW as THE status symbol of choice." :usflag:

Tim Wright
01-10-2007, 10:30 PM
Dave Ramsey, another good author.

Tim

corey4671
01-10-2007, 11:22 PM
Dave Ramsey, another good author.

Tim

DERN SKIPPY!!

Grits
01-10-2007, 11:26 PM
That's a great "in and out" set-up.

FIRESCOOBY
01-11-2007, 02:10 AM
yes i have 2 48" walk behinds. 6 60" ZTR's and 2 52" ZTR's. And a whole lot of other stuff. My guys wanted a truck to take to some doctor's offices we maintain (parking is tough). So I biult the racks and put them on their. Just thought it'd be a fun thread. I figured people would call me a whacker with my set up, but maybe not. I'll get some pics of the fleet up sometime! enjoy. oh, by the way. This little set-up will probably make me some dough!

Just went to your website...nice to see brother firemen on here.

Nice house. We're looking at building a new house and I like that style. Got any more pics? What's the square footage. Feel free to PM me if you'd like.

DLCS
01-11-2007, 03:07 AM
This is my rig. and the house the rig paid for. See you don't need every new contraption in the world. Just hard work!

Sounds like a load of B.S. to me. So, you are saying that rig paid for that house? Your other job didn't contribute, neither the other equipment you later talked about in this thread? :rolleyes:

Lawnworks
01-11-2007, 09:40 AM
I like the set-up... efficiency is key! What about fabricating a expanded metal gate? One setup in my town has a f150 w/ an expanded metal gate and hauls a 48" tiger cub and has racks just like yours.

Congrats on the house pay-off. I bet you sleep really well.

Jpocket
01-11-2007, 09:12 PM

Exactly....I was hoping you weren't going to say that was your only rig and that you paid for that house with that rig.

8 ZTRS thats how you get the $$ in.

Josh.S
01-11-2007, 09:45 PM
Exactly....I was hoping you weren't going to say that was your only rig and that you paid for that house with that rig.

8 ZTRS thats how you get the $$ in.

I thought that is what he was meaning by the first post of the thread.... scared me too....

I was even thinking about downsizing.. haha just kidding..

Rene
01-11-2007, 10:15 PM
Great Set up. Thinking of the samething , But was afraid of having fuel leak on the side of my truck. Has this ever happened to you.

fiveoboy01
01-11-2007, 10:18 PM
Nice house. From looking at your website, looks like you do excellent work.

The post heading was definitely mis-leading though. I was about to scream BS till I saw your other list of equipment.

Howard Roark
01-14-2007, 02:40 PM
Looks good to me! I guess I'm probably the only one who believed you when you said that particular truck paid for your house. :laugh:

JJLandscapes
01-14-2007, 04:53 PM
nice house... That would be a million+ with that much property around here... If you dont mind me asking how much does it cost in carolina out of curiousity

Lawnworks
01-14-2007, 05:03 PM
180k-250k in GA depending on square footage(1900-2500).

ribbie78
01-14-2007, 09:02 PM
...After looking at the pictures on your website I'd say the local country clubs bought that house...

Great looking work you guys do with one of the most effectively displayed and viewer friendly websites I've seen. :clapping:

That rig setup makes perfect sense and is a great crew truck for the small props you said you're using it for. payup

lawnpro724
01-14-2007, 11:56 PM
Yeah, I don't think that rig would last long enouph to pay for that house. I do however think what he listed later in this post would make the money to do it. The equipment listed sells for about the same price as the house would go for if not more. Oh and nice house.