PDA

View Full Version : Truck and trailer

Stafford Landscaping
01-10-2007, 10:50 PM
This is a quick pic of the truck and trailer today. Sorry I about the quality of it I took it with my phone.

JDWalkbehind
01-10-2007, 11:08 PM
looks good nice truck. what equipment do you have?

nick

tthomass
01-10-2007, 11:13 PM
F250? How come a single vs dual axle? What do you use the trailer for (I see barn doors) and your scope of work?

I'm a curious person.

mikes landscaping
01-10-2007, 11:19 PM
Nice looking truck, and nice decals on the trailer. Looks good.
-Pete

Stafford Landscaping
01-10-2007, 11:25 PM
I use it to haul my lawn care equipment in I have a toro 52in 0 turn and a 48in toro walk behind 2 toro push mowers stihl trimmers and blowers and such inside it's a little tight but I had this trailer before I started the lawn care side of the business. I use to race motocross and used it to haul my bike in but I have used it for lawn care for about 4 years now and I think this spring before everything get cranked back up wide open I'm going to try and get a 16ft double axle with a ramp door the barn doors sucks but but it works for now.

DSLND
01-11-2007, 06:31 PM
Setup Looks Great! Can you get some pics of the inside, i have similar equipment and looking as next trailer maybe being enclosed. Thanks! -Mitch-

RedMax Man
01-11-2007, 06:59 PM
Wow i've never seen a such along single axle encl. traier, how long is it?. Are those flood lights an the back? Looks great but i'd hate to deal with the barn doors, do you have ramps for it? When you get a trailer with a ramp door you'll probably wonder how you ever operated w/o it. Nice truck too, post some more pics if possible.

Stafford Landscaping
01-11-2007, 09:14 PM
Wow i've never seen a such along single axle encl. traier, how long is it?. Are those flood lights an the back? Looks great but i'd hate to deal with the barn doors, do you have ramps for it? When you get a trailer with a ramp door you'll probably wonder how you ever operated w/o it. Nice truck too, post some more pics if possible.

Ya, it's 14ft and it pulls great. The lights are tractor lights and I've got them wired to the reverse lights on the truck so at night when you put the truck in reverse they come on and you can see were the back of the trailer is going in the dark. I have 4ft ramps that I use it's not to bad but it gets old putting them down then putting them up every time you put the mower on and off.
I can't wait untill I get a 16ft with ramp door that will be sweet.

lawnpro724
01-13-2007, 02:40 AM
I'm not sure if its your camera or my eyes but is that a PINK TRUCK & Trailer????????? I hope its the camera. I wouldn't be cought dead in a pink truck hauling a pink trailer. If its not, it looks like a nice rig.

mikes landscaping
01-13-2007, 12:37 PM
I'm not sure if its your camera or my eyes but is that a PINK TRUCK & Trailer????????? I hope its the camera. I wouldn't be cought dead in a pink truck hauling a pink trailer. If its not, it looks like a nice rig.

Its definetly the poor quality of the picture, i'm pretty sure its white.

Stafford Landscaping
01-13-2007, 08:20 PM
Its definetly the poor quality of the picture, i'm pretty sure its white.

Ya, It's a white truck with Grey at the bottom and the trailer is Grey also I took the picture with my phone. No i wouldn't' drive a pink truck either.