PDA

View Full Version : Quick 44"

d&rlawncare
01-11-2007, 08:20 PM
Just got off the phone with better outdoor products. The lady I spoke with said there web site will be updated "real soon" with the 44 info and prices. She said the IT guys were putting the finishing touches on the web page.

Anybody have any more info than that???

lawnspecialties
01-11-2007, 09:06 PM
Not a whole lot but when I purchased my 36 last month, the instruction manual was for my Samurai and the Fast44. It appears much of the unit is the same as what's on the Quick36. To me, that's a good thing because it's been so far a fine mower.:)

Matts lawn care
01-11-2007, 10:38 PM
check the web sight its up:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
http://www.betteroutdoorproducts.com/index.asp?page=ProductDetails&Item=16KE-44-07A
:clapping: :clapping:

lawnrich
01-14-2007, 01:30 AM
i dont see how the controls work is it easy do they turn well

Dunn's
01-14-2007, 02:41 AM
Question for those of you that have a quick 36 are these mowers floating deck and if so how easy is it to lower and raise the deck.

lawnrich
01-14-2007, 02:54 AM
I was just on there web site i thinck they are fixed pretty sure

Dunn's
01-14-2007, 01:12 PM
So does anyone know for sure. Is it fixed or floating.

vkurt711
01-14-2007, 01:39 PM
I think I've read every post about the Quick 36 on this site, and from what I've read:

It is a fixed deck
Height adjustment is quick and easy after you go through the learning curve
They turn very easily, after you go through the learning curve

I always research my purchases and have read so much positive, and virtually no negative, that I am buying one myself.

lawnpro724
01-14-2007, 05:37 PM
I think I will wait for five years down the road and see how you all like Quick 36,44 and so on. I don't go out and buy equipment just based on hype I like to see proven reliability over 5yrs or longer. I'm not the kind of businessman that will risk my business on unproven equipment. Not bashing Quick but they have not been around very long compared to other better known brands.

FATWEASEL
01-14-2007, 06:28 PM
I think I will wait for five years down the road and see how you all like Quick 36,44 and so on. I don't go out and buy equipment just based on hype I like to see proven reliability over 5yrs or longer. I'm not the kind of businessman that will risk my business on unproven equipment. Not bashing Quick but they have not been around very long compared to other better known brands.

Well, they've been in business for five years so watcha gonna get...the 36 or the 44?:rolleyes: :laugh: So far the overall response is that they are inexpensive to purchase, reliable, awesome cut, great customer support, quality built, and inexpensive to repair although I haven't read of much need of that from owners on this site!

Anybody else notice the message on BOP's site to watch out for MORE surprises in 2007?

WJW Lawn
01-14-2007, 06:46 PM

You act like they've only been here a couple months? lol But ok...you wait 5 yrs lol I tried out 4 other 36" mowers and the Quick won the job, but what do I know...I'm just an LCO.:hammerhead: