PDA

View Full Version : 21" for residential = better business

lawnpro724
01-13-2007, 01:03 PM
I know most of you will not like what I'm saying but I'm saying it for a reason. Your long term business success depends on customer satifaction but everytime this topic is discussed all I hear is what you guys want. You all say walkbehinds or ztr for residential because you want it done faster and easier and you say better but I dont think so. Since when is it you who decides whats best for you customer? The 21" Toro proline or Honda commercial mower will give a far better cut on a residential yard than any walkbehind or ztr any day of the week and won't compact the soil or tear up the lawn. I'm saying this for a reason and a very good one. I have had more complaints in the last couple of years than I have since I have been in business. I see people all the time running around on their big Zs and large walkbehinds on small residential yards leaving ruts and rib rows and general damage for the sake of speed or lazyness. I hear it all the time from you guys I want to get it done faster than last year. Wake up and realize your customers want a quality job and they dont want those big machines tearing up there lawn after all they were intended for large properties anyway. My point, is that I have picked up so many residential yards in the last couple of years more than I really want and the #1 complaint from everyone is the same thing. Those DAMN BIG MOWERS are tearing up my yard!!!!!!! Everyone yard I picked up said they will pay me more if I don't use them!! You may like those big mowers but your customer won't.

d&rlawncare
01-13-2007, 01:12 PM
See my question for you at the ZT vs WB thread.

Prestige-Lawncare
01-13-2007, 01:14 PM
You've been doing this for 15 years ... and now you are only using 21" mowers on residential properties? Most of my residential's are ¾ to 1 acre in size (or larger) ... and 21"s just aren't profitable at all for me. Most all of these properties that were mowed by the homeowner before were mowed with something larger then a 21" push mower to start with ... usually a lawn tractor that left worse ruts then my mowers do.

If this works great on the lawn sizes you do, that's great ... but the larger properties do take larger mowers. I do agree that using a large mower on a postage stamp lot is silly ... so unless I am really pressed to do a lawn for someone with a yard that size ... I don't.

J Hisch
01-13-2007, 01:19 PM
look up the thread "customers want push mowing" For new business we will not mow anything residental larger than 16k of turf area. We will be continuing our path as we currently have in the past but the residental market is changing and looking for a company that will use 21's with some success. Therefore as the market changes so will we.

lawnpro724
01-13-2007, 01:36 PM
You've been doing this for 15 years ... and now you are only using 21" mowers on residential properties? Most of my residential's are ¾ to 1 acre in size (or larger) ... and 21"s just aren't profitable at all for me. Most all of these properties that were mowed by the homeowner before were mowed with something larger then a 21" push mower to start with ... usually a lawn tractor that left worse ruts then my mowers do.

If this works great on the lawn sizes you do, that's great ... but the larger properties do take larger mowers. I do agree that using a large mower on a postage stamp lot is silly ... so unless I am really pressed to do a lawn for someone with a yard that size ... I don't.

I didn't say we mow 1 acre lots! I said small residential yards 50'x100 or around that. 1 acre we use walkbehinds and bigger Z or tractors.

Roger
01-13-2007, 02:03 PM
Here is my post in another thread discussing 21" vs. 26" mowers: http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=171481

The comments I made there are applicable for this thread too.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I know we all have different ideas on this topic, a topic that has been discussed often, and sometimes heatedly, over the years.

I have a 21" hand mower (LawnBoy), 36" Exmark Viking w/b, with BullRider (and Velke, one-wheel), and 48" JohnDeere Z-trak.

For properties 10K sq ft of turf (smallest on the list), I only use the 21" machine. The 21" mower is used for front yards, side yards, and some trim work in the rear for the 0.50-0.75 acre properties. The w/b 36", or the ZTR 48" mows the rear areas of those properties. For the ones over 1 acre, the ZTR is used almost exclusively.

The 21" hand mower is used selectively because of the terrain, the small necks and pennisulas, and the quality of job. The w/b does a nice job, but not nearly like the 21" hand mower. Nearly all of the 21" work is bagging work.

The one-wheeled Velke for the Exmark w/b is not used any more because of the line down the middle of the pass. The wheels of the two-wheeled BullRider follow the mower wheels. But, on the better properties where the w/b is used, the BullRider is not used because of heavier tracking (much greater ground pressures on the small tires than from the mower).

The 21" mower will mow nearly all sloping terrain, the w/b will mow most. The ZTR is the least useful for sloping terrain. For some properties, the 48" ZTR takes longer to complete the mowing task than the 36" w/b. The terrain and smaller areas must be mowed with the hand mower, whereas the w/b will mow it all.

The w/b will tear up turf more easily than the hand mower, but can be avoided with care. The ZTR will tear up more turf in one week than a w/b will tear in a season. My point is that progressively larger machines can cause more damage to the turf.

All of this is to say that there is no good answer to your question, without knowing the details of the properties to be mowed. Further, what is an acceptable result for some contractors is not acceptable to another one. I would be ashamed to leave the mowing result left by other contractors working the same neighborhoods. I thank them for their sloppy work as their failures always provides a constant stream of potential customers for me.

I MOW ALONE
01-13-2007, 02:35 PM
lawnpro tell us how much your customers are willing to pay you to cut there 50x100' properties. and than i will decide if i think it is worth the extra work.

crzymow
01-13-2007, 02:35 PM
I didn't say we mow 1 acre lots! I said small residential yards 50'x100 or around that. 1 acre we use walkbehinds and bigger Z or tractors.

No where in your first post did yo mention the size of the lawn you were talking about. I agree smaller lawns shouldnt be mowed with big z mowers, I actually started using a walker last year,and i think they look as good on most lawns except the very small ones as a 21" walk behind. Havent had any complaints either. I will mow with a 21", but the customer is definitly going to pay me for the extra time involved.

HOOLIE
01-13-2007, 02:40 PM
I know most of you will not like what I'm saying but I'm saying it for a reason. Your long term business success depends on customer satifaction but everytime this topic is discussed all I hear is what you guys want. You all say walkbehinds or ztr for residential because you want it done faster and easier and you say better but I dont think so. Since when is it you who decides whats best for you customer? The 21" Toro proline or Honda commercial mower will give a far better cut on a residential yard than any walkbehind or ztr any day of the week and won't compact the soil or tear up the lawn. I'm saying this for a reason and a very good one. I have had more complaints in the last couple of years than I have since I have been in business. I see people all the time running around on their big Zs and large walkbehinds on small residential yards leaving ruts and rib rows and general damage for the sake of speed or lazyness. I hear it all the time from you guys I want to get it done faster than last year. Wake up and realize your customers want a quality job and they dont want those big machines tearing up there lawn after all they were intended for large properties anyway. My point, is that I have picked up so many residential yards in the last couple of years more than I really want and the #1 complaint from everyone is the same thing. Those DAMN BIG MOWERS are tearing up my yard!!!!!!! Everyone yard I picked up said they will pay me more if I don't use them!! You may like those big mowers but your customer won't.

Well some good points here...but you still have to stay in business yourself. Customers SAY that want smaller machines but I think if you were to give them an option, say $35 per cut with the WB OR $45 per cut with a 21" I really don't think a whole lot of them would go with the higher price. And a higher price is what you would need to charge to keep yourself in business.

Sure people want the smaller mower, but they want YOU to eat the cost of the extra time. If they say they will pay more let them put their money where their mouth is...

procut
01-13-2007, 02:47 PM
The majority of residential customers couldn't care less what your using for equiptment. I can only think of one request that I've had for a smaller mower.

lawnpro724
01-13-2007, 02:55 PM
Well some good points here...but you still have to stay in business yourself. Customers SAY that want smaller machines but I think if you were to give them an option, say $35 per cut with the WB OR $45 per cut with a 21" I really don't think a whole lot of them would go with the higher price. And a higher price is what you would need to charge to keep yourself in business.

Sure people want the smaller mower, but they want YOU to eat the cost of the extra time. If they say they will pay more let them put their money where their mouth is...

Don't misunderstand what I'm saying. I was making a point for the 21" cut mowers for yards 50-100 or a little bigger but that was all. I see businesses around here mowing yards that size with big Zs or walkbehinds and tearing up the yard everytime and people are getting fed up. I charge $30-$40 for a yard this size and it takes me and another guy 25-30 min. or sometimes less to do. I have large commercial mowers but I use them for what they were intended, large residential & big commerial properties. I have seen responses to this post saying that I push these yards or 15yrs and your mowing with 21". I use Toro Proline self propelled mowers w/BBC and have more equipment than most. I just get tired of the people on this site misunderstanding what I'm trying to say.

lawnpro724
01-13-2007, 03:01 PM
No where in your first post did yo mention the size of the lawn you were talking about. I agree smaller lawns shouldnt be mowed with big z mowers, I actually started using a walker last year,and i think they look as good on most lawns except the very small ones as a 21" walk behind. Havent had any complaints either. I will mow with a 21", but the customer is definitly going to pay me for the extra time involved.

Small residential???? what does that mean to you? I didn't say 100'x200 to me that where we start using walkbehinds by small and I think most should know this, a small yard is 50'x100 or around that and for the fifth time I get around $30-$40 for a yard that size and they take around 30min or less.

ozd12005
01-13-2007, 03:15 PM
I only use 21" mowers to do my cutting with and have taken many account's from the guys using the big mowers. most people in my area realize the ruts the big mowers make and will continue to base my business using small mowers

Fantasy Lawns
01-13-2007, 04:00 PM
Push mower's ..... how cute ;-)

I've been doing this a long time n have rarely had a request to have a 21" on the turf ....if that's the case I triple my price n walk away

I haven't owned a push mower in 7 years

WJW Lawn
01-13-2007, 05:04 PM
Alot of the neighborhood kids here make...10, 15, even 20 bucks a week with their push mowers!!

crzymow
01-13-2007, 07:40 PM
Is 50x100 the lot size or the total size of the turf. If that is the size of the lot, then there cant be much more then 2,000-3000 sq ft of lawn to mow. then yes i would use a 21" mower, i dont have any lawns that small.

Roger
01-13-2007, 08:18 PM
The majority of residential customers couldn't care less what your using for equiptment.

This is not true in the neighborhoods I work. The scalping and divots would not be tolerated.

One other point that has not been made in this thread, that is the fixed time for trimming and cleanup. It matters not which mower is on the trailer for the trimming time - actually, that isn't quite right. Detailed areas cut with the hand mower often don't need as much trim work, hence the trim time may be less. Cleanup is often quicker with the small mowers -- less clippings in beds, on drives and walks, no marks on the drives and walks from larger wheels, etc.

My point: the related fixed time tasks take the same, or very similar times, regardless of what mower is used to mow the bulk of the turf area.

Again, this thread points up differences in locations. In reading some of the posts here, your approach to lawn mowing here would last for a couple of visits, and you would ushered out.

howardsells2000
01-13-2007, 10:00 PM
If you like using the 21", then go for it.

I hate using my 21". I only use it if I can't get my bigger mowers in through the gate. It would have to be a really good paying job for me to even consider using a 21" if my larger mower would work. I have all walk behinds, 21", 36", 52" and I just bought a 32" last month to hopefully take care of the yards I had to use the 21" on last season. Hopefully I won't even have to take my 21" off the trailer next season. If the yard is basically flat and no gate, I will use the 52". Even if it's a Town House or Mobile home. Two or three swipes and I'm done. Easy Money. Sometimes it takes longer to unload my equipement than it does to cut the lawn. I love yards like that. I'm careful when I mow and do my best not to rut or damage the lawn. It happen's once in a while but not a big problem. I haven't had any complaints.

grapeford
01-13-2007, 10:08 PM
I'm going on my 21st year doing strictly maintenance, and I don't own a hand mower. No interest. We run Walkers exclusively.

howardsells2000
01-13-2007, 10:42 PM
I re-read my thread. I didn't mean to for my first sentence to sound cocky. I meant, you can have the customers that want 21" mowers.

green horizons
01-13-2007, 11:13 PM
I've had customers request smaller mowers. Most lawns are 1/4ac. lots, and when accounting for fences, landscaping, etc., sometimes a 21inch is the best choice. However, a 26-32inch WB can do an equally pleasing job in less time. Thus, when I bid a job, I bid my price for the work. The choice of mowers is mine and mine alone. I reserve the right of choice, so to speak. I prefer larger mowers for effeciency, but I still haul and use a 21inch mower. My 21inch mower is mulch or bag only, which works well around pools, ponds, etc. Again, it's situation based. My situation at the time, relative to the property.

HOOLIE
01-13-2007, 11:27 PM
The thing is, think about it...divots are cause by poor turning practices and ruts either from mowing too wet grass, or not changing the direction of the stripes. In most cases it doesn't matter what size the lawn is...if you turn poorly you tear the lawn up whether it be 2K or an acre. It's just more noticeable on a small lawn. If the lawn is too wet, it's too wet, who cares how large or small it is???

A hydro WB pretty much eliminates the divots for me. What you find is that you, the new LCO, are under scrutiny due to the poor mowing habits of the previous LCO. If the mower fits on the lawn, it will do a fine job so long as it is operated with common sense.

Turf Dawg
01-13-2007, 11:57 PM
The only thing I use my 21" for is back yards with small gates. I do not agree that a 21" gives a better cut. Here in North Texas most of the soil is dark clay, so the only time tracks happen is when the ground is saturated. Also the 21" has a hard time mulching thick Bermuda and StAugastine grass. I do feel my Grasshoppers [52 and 61] are a little large for my 2000 sq. ft. front lawns , so in February I am getting a Walker with a 42" mulching and 48" ghs decks. I have also had people tell me there last guy used the big mowers and they hate them things. When they tell me this I tell them it is the operator and not the machine and let me try one time. They always agree afterwards.

sikagrass
01-14-2007, 12:03 AM
Had customers before who wanted me to use a 21 and I tell them all the same thing-"If youve got the money Ive got the time".If they cant see my time is worth money I dont really want to fool with them.

Dean of Green
01-16-2007, 07:45 AM
The thing is, think about it...divots are cause by poor turning practices and ruts either from mowing too wet grass, or not changing the direction of the stripes. In most cases it doesn't matter what size the lawn is...if you turn poorly you tear the lawn up whether it be 2K or an acre. It's just more noticeable on a small lawn. If the lawn is too wet, it's too wet, who cares how large or small it is???

A hydro WB pretty much eliminates the divots for me. What you find is that you, the new LCO, are under scrutiny due to the poor mowing habits of the previous LCO. If the mower fits on the lawn, it will do a fine job so long as it is operated with common sense.

Hoolie, I couldn't agree more. I started my company in 1993. We started with 2 21" Snapper mowers. Once we acquired enough accounts that we were consistently working Saturdays we moved up to a Snapper 33" Rider. When business outgrew this setup we moved on to a 48" Exmark walk behind. We increased productivity with the addition of a velke for the 48". My partner and I split the business in 1996. He wanted to maintain our current size and I wanted to move to the next level with a 48" Exmark Z(he bought his ZTR for his company within a year of the split). The Z mower was the best investment I have ever made. We currently only use a 21" mower on the backyards with gates. Like Hoolie said, the Exmark Z when used properly does not tear up the yard. It has a smaller footprint than the Snapper rider and the wb with the velke. I have never had a complaint from a customer about the way "we" mow their property.

Jpocket
01-16-2007, 09:31 AM
If I had to used 21" or any small walkbehind on residentials I wouldn't be in this business. I want to sit down for 90% of the day, if im on the crew working.

I probably would have gave this up a while ago, or not grown so much if All we had were walkbehinds. A ZTR is production monster.

saw man
01-16-2007, 10:54 AM
You guys are funny!!

ozd12005
01-16-2007, 11:14 AM
Don't misunderstand what I'm saying. I was making a point for the 21" cut mowers for yards 50-100 or a little bigger but that was all. I see businesses around here mowing yards that size with big Zs or walkbehinds and tearing up the yard everytime and people are getting fed up. I charge $30-$40 for a yard this size and it takes me and another guy 25-30 min. or sometimes less to do. I have large commercial mowers but I use them for what they were intended, large residential & big commerial properties. I have seen responses to this post saying that I push these yards or 15yrs and your mowing with 21". I use Toro Proline self propelled mowers w/BBC and have more equipment than most. I just get tired of the people on this site misunderstanding what I'm trying to say.

I'm tired of it myelf. Once they hear 21" mower they either tell us its for trim work only or they start with the ZTR OR WALKBEHIND bs. My yard's that I service are probably 40 x 90 with a 2 story house and 2 car garage on it. There is no way in h*ll that I would attempt to use anything bigger then a 21" mower, I have taken and will continue to take customers away from other LCO's in the area using the bigger mowers, And let me make it clear I'm not stealing the customers I'm getting calls from everyone in the area that see's me using the 21" mower. So everyone that say's you can't make a living only using a 21" mower I have to tell you I'm doing pretty darn well

crzymow
01-16-2007, 12:05 PM
never said u couldnt make a living mowing with a 21" cut mower, just depends on the lawns you are mowing.

J&R Landscaping
01-16-2007, 12:25 PM
I have a 21" mower and it very rarely sees even gets on the trailer. Most of the time, it sits at my shop. I will bring it with me 1 day a week when I have a few lawns that require it. I do charge for using that instead of using a 36" or larger mower.

Dunn's
01-16-2007, 02:14 PM
Small residential???? what does that mean to you? I didn't say 100'x200 to me that where we start using walkbehinds by small and I think most should know this, a small yard is 50'x100 or around that and for the fifth time I get around $30-$40 for a yard that size and they take around 30min or less.

The reason they misunderstand you is because you don't explain yourself correctly. Also 50 x 100 is not 10k sq feet it is 5k sq feet. So yes it should not take long to mow a 5k lawn and you could use a 21" mower. But I myself have never seen any 21" that can cut as well as a smaller walk behind like 32"-36". We use to have your same thought about the size of machines but then we realized no one and by no one I mean atleast 90% of potential customers do not want to pay the higher price for you to use a 21" mower. They look at it as they could get a kid to cut there yard with a 21" for 10-15 dollars. Most of our accounts or from 5k-13k and there is no way you are cutting a 10k lawn in 30 minutes with a 21" and if that is 2 of you with 21" you are paying your guy atleast 10 dollars an hour for say ten yards in an 8 hour day. So 95 dollarsis going to his pay yes I said $95 because you have to pay taxes on his salary. If not then why are you even complaining you are not legal and can not even compare yourself to a real company. Your just bob working for beer money. any way back to what I was saying. 10 yards AT 30 DOLLARS =$300.00 - $95.00= 205 - gas =$10.00 dollars probably more $195 pay for your self at ten dollars an hour equals $95.00. So $195.00-$95.00= $100.00 Now deduct repairs,oil,insurance on truck,equipment, and business,also business license new equipment every 3 years or so some will last longer some less. uniforms, air filters, oil filters, trimmer line,edger blades.....Anything I've forgotten please feel free to fill in the blanks oh yeah advertising materials. So how much money do you think your making now add on the internet service providers monthly fee for you to be on lawnsite as well.Sorry to be so staight forward and slightly rude but maybe you need to look at your business plan and start over. workamns comp too sorry I forgot that one.

Dunn's
01-16-2007, 02:30 PM

I think this is the problem as well I mean if you hire idiots don't train them and keep an I on the they will find a way to tare up properties with a 21".Like hoolie said here Hydro are the way to go. I can't believe how many people still buy the belt drives. They are not that much cheaper and cost alot more in maintenance.

Believe me I know because last year I had an employee with me on my crew and he would cut the backyard with 21" while I was in the front with the walkbehind and not even our 32" could get through the gate into the back. Well guess what he still ran over exposed roots sticks rocks, ran directly into the fence and other things with the 21" mower and not only did he mess up the property but 21" can not handle employee abbuse no matter what brand you by. Then you are spending $1000.00 more or less per year on new mowers because of damage to them.Use your 21" drink your beer and leave the real companies alone with your complaining about their mowers.

Dean of Green
01-16-2007, 06:49 PM
Dunn............don't hold back............tell us what you think............all good points........

saw man
01-16-2007, 07:07 PM
You guys are too funny!!

And a few idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coonman
06-08-2007, 11:12 AM
Its been a while since a posted here. I went back to a full time job with benefits but have kept about 12 accounts that are very close to my home. I use a Toro Proline 21 on all of these. Average 1-2 dolllars per minute. Its a very simple concept to me. Small mowers for small lawns and large mowers for large lawns. The 21's have tons of advantages, very low cost to run. I can mow 7 of may accounts on 1 tank of gas which I think is about a half gallon tank. They are easy to work on, no trailer needed, I put two Toro's, trimmer, edger and a blower in my truck and I am ready to go. There is a market out there for 21's. I have gained many accounts over the years because of the customer not wanting a big mower on their yard. A guy could easily mow 10-12 of these small lawns in an 8 hour day by himself with a 21. At 30-35 dollars a lawn that is pretty good money for such a simple and inexpensive setup.

brucec32
06-08-2007, 08:04 PM
Yes, a 21" will cause a little less turf damage over a season. But I've never had a single complain about midsize wb's or ztrs in 15 years. So I'm not going to go back to a low productivity mower. Even if my body could take it, which it can't.

And you know, not everyone mows where lawns are 2,000 ft. The bigger they are, the more a joke it would be to try to use 21", cheap labor or not.

I still use a 21", but it's for gated back yards, postage stamps, and other areas not appropriate for a bigger ztr. But they pay for the extra time involved.

The quality of the mower, the quality of the operator, and the type turf are factors to consider. But good luck trying to keep happy employees when you tell them to go pad behind 21's for 8 hours a day instead of riding/standing on a more capable mower. And good luck trying to bid competitively on anything but postage stamp lawns.

stephenslawncare
06-08-2007, 09:32 PM
Remember that the operating costs are extremely small on 21 mowers compared to a Z or something so even if a 21 does not gross as much per hour as a Z it could come out to make more money after you subtract expenses.

PROFIT=INCOME-EXPENSE

R.KellColeman
06-08-2007, 10:45 PM
LawnPro, i got a new formua for you man. 21" mower=inefficent. What would you rather do, make people happy or make money.:cool2:

WJW Lawn
06-08-2007, 10:56 PM
Im trading in my Z tomorrow for a new 21" This whole productive making money thing sucks.

pfisdon
06-08-2007, 10:59 PM
Is this the commercial lawn mowing forum ? To use a 21 inch mower is insane ! It 's all about production . Maybe you should learn how to use your ztr to get better cuts so you don't get the complaints. Leave the lawns that need a 21 inch mower to the kids in the neighborhood that need money for new skateboards.

johnnywill08
06-08-2007, 11:08 PM
if this is your biz strategy, you'll be out of the biz soon.

"hey let me take 3x longer for a pittance more$$"" brilliant....

dude you sound like an idiot up there on your soapbox.

coonman
06-08-2007, 11:52 PM
Is this the commercial lawn mowing forum ? To use a 21 inch mower is insane ! It 's all about production . Maybe you should learn how to use your ztr to get better cuts so you don't get the complaints. Leave the lawns that need a 21 inch mower to the kids in the neighborhood that need money for new skateboards.

This is exactly the kind of thinking that makes it easy for all of us that concentrate on small lawns to pick up all the easy money lawns we want. I know a guy that has made a good living for the past 20 years exclusively on those skateboard lawns. What a ridiculous statement, the only way to make money mowing is to get huge lots and only use a ztr??? Please. My worst paying lawn is $60 an hour and my 3 best are right at $180 an hour using a 21. I have extremely low operating cost and almost no headaches. Plus you get another benefit, you get off your a## and get your body moving like it was meant to do.

Exact Rototilling
06-09-2007, 02:05 AM
This is precisely the market I'm considering targeting with my 21' Toro Mulching Mower. Since I already own the mower no money lost. If I can match what I was making Rototilling $49 an hour then that's not terribly shabby. My biggest issue is all the work for cheap mowers in the area who advertise @ $20 to $23 an hour. Sorry won't go that cheap.

Re: Rototilling - I write my ads speciaifcally to attract customers who want a better tilling job and attention to detail. The happiest customers are the ones who had someone else Rototill their gardens before.

So . . . if I apply this towards mowing smaller yards then it might fly. I'm still brain storming for the best angle on the ad. It's not my goal to mow 50 yards a week. Just enough to supliment my Audio Enginneering buisness where I sit most of the day in front of my PC.

Time will tell.

greeneyes
06-12-2007, 06:45 PM
My Honda 21" wouldn't start today. I have a Gravely 60" outfront, 61 Ferris z, 48 Ferris WB, 36 Encore WB & the Honda. I use all of this equipment (only 1 wb fits on the trailer at a time) on several of my lawns. I Need a push mower. I skipped 2 out of 12 lawns today, 3 of 8 tomorrow I need a push, and 4 of 8 on Thurs. None of these are done with just the push. Most are huge properties with samll courtyards that have to be bagged, or fenced in areas for dogs. My Honda is 6 yrs old & she won't start. I need to buy a back up (or replacement) tonight or tomorrow am. Any suggestions on what you'd buy?

unit28
06-12-2007, 07:42 PM
Only one yard gets my 21
And, it's a backyard that has a multilevel deck
and a pool.

My blades dictate what the quality of the cut looks like.
sharp huh...indeedy