PDA

View Full Version : Vehicle Financing Or Pay Cash

DSLND
01-14-2007, 01:42 PM
For those who know me they know im a little ways away from getting my license. But the thing im looking at doing is when i turn 15 i would like to purchase my truck. Im looking at getting a 2000-2005 Chevy K2500 and get and E-Z Dump Insert and a 7"6 Western Plow. Now this coming season im looking at saving $5k for a truck and am hoping when i turn 15 to get the truck in the $15k ranger with all attachments. Now my question is do you just find it easier to take financing out at a monthly rate for a vehicle versus just paying in cash. The only thing i find bad about paying in cash is that it would greatly affect my bank account and with financing i could just pay a little at a time until it is paid off. Ive thought a little so far and what i'd like to do is as stated above is save $5k next year specifically for the truck and then take the remaining amount of cash needed out as a loan and then get it paid off before i get my license so it will be paid off versus just paying like $300/Month. I can see paying cash for a vehicle under $7k but anything over that i think would just be easier to take a loan out.What Do You Think? Thanks! -Mitch-

JB1
01-14-2007, 02:06 PM
everybody has got their opinions, but why not pay cash starting out at 16 years old, you got a whole lifetime to be in debt.

tthomass
01-14-2007, 02:22 PM
If you need $15k to get the job done get a loan for $15k. You will get a lower interest rate and you can then apply the $5k to the loan and knock down the principal (amount borrowed) so that you are paying less total interest. The time to pay more on a loan is sooner than later as you are only paying off interest and gaining nothing.

A loan will also help you build credit. In order to help with this loan get a credit card as soon as you possibly can. Your parents will have to co-sign on your loan too btw.

With this investment make sure you have at least a $5k nest egg in the bank. Then as your business grows so does the egg as a safety net.

DSLND
01-14-2007, 02:28 PM
Thanks! If i take the loan out i will proboably take it out from my parents or my grandma. Reason being i will get the truck in February and would like it paid off by August. At That time i will pay as much as i can on a monthly basis while still building the business bank account to around $10-15k. I will not be making any major equipment purchases that year so i can focus on building the business bank account and getting the truck paid off. Thanks! -Mitch-

tthomass
01-14-2007, 08:55 PM
Are you saying get the loan from your parents or grandma instead of the bank? Do the bank anyway........if they will co-sign. You will begin building credit. You have to keep thinking ahead for that next purchase. It took some work but I was approved for a $50,000 loan from my bank all in my name and company name. The interest sucks at 10.5% but guess what. When I go to buy another truck, a skid steer or a piece of property it will look really good to see I was approved and made every payment. Think ahead!

Get a checking account if you don't already.

You seem to be level headed, be smart with your money and don't let it go to your head. Yes $15,000 is a lot but in business $15,000 is as easy to spend as $1,500 to others your age.

DSLND
01-14-2007, 09:04 PM
Are you saying get the loan from your parents or grandma instead of the bank? Do the bank anyway........if they will co-sign. You will begin building credit. You have to keep thinking ahead for that next purchase. It took some work but I was approved for a $50,000 loan from my bank all in my name and company name. The interest sucks at 10.5% but guess what. When I go to buy another truck, a skid steer or a piece of property it will look really good to see I was approved and made every payment. Think ahead!

Get a checking account if you don't already.

You seem to be level headed, be smart with your money and don't let it go to your head. Yes $15,000 is a lot but in business $15,000 is as easy to spend as $1,500 to others your age.

Thats proboably what i'll end up doing. Im only 13 and am not eligible for a checking account yet but it will be nice when i am. Thanks for the building credit idea, i realized that if i start when im 16 and get good credit then i will be able to get a loan for my house when im older! Thanks! -Mitch-

qualitylawnmanagement
01-14-2007, 09:16 PM
I financed both of my trucks. My first truck was $8,500 paid that off in less than 8 months, and my truck I have now was $11,500 put $6,500 down payment and will be paid in full by June 1, 2007. I hardly pay for anything with cash like you said above in looks like you have no money in the bank after the purchase. But you could always put more towards the payment if you are having a good month, so like if you have $300.00 truck payment put out $900.00 that month. Even on my mowers I do the 6 months same as cash and then pay for them. But it looks like you have you goals set for you. Good Luck on your truck purchase.

grandview (2006)
01-14-2007, 09:25 PM
Here's another trick if your using a copon book for your payments don't put all the extra money in one payment.Ex. 300.00 per month, say you have an extra 1500.00 don't make a 1800.00 payment,make 6payments of 300.00 ea. this way your payment is not due for 6 months . If you make a 1800. payment you will still have one the next month then.

Lawnworks
01-14-2007, 09:34 PM
Save up and pay cash. Learn some financial discipline.

JB1
01-14-2007, 09:52 PM
great advice guys, how can anyone have the nerve to tell some 15 or 16 year old kid to go 10 -15 thousand dollars in debt, yeah real good advice.

RedWingsDet
01-14-2007, 10:34 PM
Im 19, and ive been in your situation before, I started with a little 1998 dakota and then a 1994 ford f150, and now I have a 2006 2500HD and 2000F350. Just start small, and slow, and before you know it, you will have $ saved up ready to buy bigger equipment to tackle bigger jobs and make more $$$.

Heres my advice:

1.) Pay Cash
2.) Start Small
3.) If you cant pay cash, you dont need it
4.) Dont put all your eggs in one basket.
5.) Do sweet work, charge what you NEED TO, not what your competitors charge and sooner than later you'll have enough in the bank.
6.) SAVE! SAVE! SAVE!

The biggest tip I would have to give is...

Open a RETIREMENT account while your young(IRA). Just put like $3,000-$5000 in each year while your young until you can afford to put more in each year, and watch your money grow.
MAKE YOUR MONEY WORK FOR YOU. DONT WORK FOR YOUR MONEY.

goodgreen
01-14-2007, 10:40 PM
Debt free is always the best way. Pay cash for what you can afford and work your way up. Check out www.daveramsey.com - excellent financial debt reduction expert - he's probably on the radio in your area.

Eclipse
01-14-2007, 11:06 PM
Open a RETIREMENT account while your young(IRA).

This is excellent advice.

KS_Grasscutter
01-14-2007, 11:26 PM
I would save up and then pay cash for a truck when you get your license. Because what the heck good is a truck gonna do you when you can't drive it?

I have found out the hard way, if you cant pay cash, you CANT afford it. You could put your money into a short term investment or high interest savings account and appreciate in value for 3 years (you can drive in your state at 16, right?). To me, the money would be much better off appreciating in value for 3 years, vs. buying a truck that is LOSING value.

Lawnworks
01-14-2007, 11:38 PM
I don't think anything is going to appreciate much in 3 years... perhaps you could have a plan to save a percentage, but also invest a percentage into your business so that you will see an immediate return.

Dirty Water
01-14-2007, 11:55 PM
I listen to Dave Ramsey a lot while driving between jobs. His advice is great. Cash is king! Stay out of debt. I don't understand the obsession with having a new vehicle. Its a horrible investment.

Get yourself a mid 90's truck with low miles, and pay cash.

DSLND
01-14-2007, 11:56 PM
Great Great Advice guys! Really appreciate it! Im not sure what to do as of right now. I think if i just buy the truck when i'm 16 then i have this season and next season to put cash down say $5k each season. That only gives me $10k. I think im going to work my butt off over the winter doing whatever it takes working for my parents and homes they flip and making $7/Hour. I not only get experience doing the landscaping and learn some indoor construction but i also am making money. I think if i bust my butt i can come up with $15k by February of 2009. Now heres the thing also. My parents bought my brother a 1994 S-10. Now they said to be fair they would help me with my truck. Now being in business and taking it very seriously im not sure if i want that or not. Now some would say alright now i dont have to bust my butt i'll just let my parents do that. My parents haul me around and also get me alot of work. And i dont think i would feel satisfied if they paid a percentage. But heres the scoop. To save miles on my truck and to have a car to take the ladies out my dad by that time will be looking into getting a new vehicle. And that means i would have the opurtunity to purchase his 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo. I love that car! Its great but by that time it will have about 170k miles. Now by that time it will be worth under $4k most definately. I was thinking about just making them a deal and saying you give me the Jeep and thats all i want. Now i know alot of you are thinking why in the heck i would need two cars. In order to do the work i want to i will need the trailer to be hooked up to the trailer at all times ready to go so this way i not only save time hooking up, i have a play car, i have a daily driver to save mileage on the truck and i have an estimate mobile. Heres my plan for saving time during the school year:

My Grandma lives five minutes away from the HS.

-I leave the truck and whichever trailer (lawn or landscape) trailer there hooked up.
-By then the mowing trailer will be enclosed and i have no worries being she lives in a GREAT neighborhood.
-If i have a skid steer by then then i can put it in her two stall garage bc she only uses one stall for her little Toyota
-Ditto with the driveway its two car but she only uses one.
-Right now our 69 Mustang is there and if i get my crap out of our 1 stall ( we have a three stall garage) then we can bring the Mustang home and my g-ma wont need the space anyways.
-And also my house is 12 minutes away from the HS and most of my accounts are not near my home so this saves driving time also.

Ive thought a little so far and i think this plan could work! :) But we'll see! -Mitch-

RockSet N' Grade
01-15-2007, 12:28 AM
Mitch, All the posts here have some validity. Create your own game plan, ask questions, read some books to help you sort and sift. You are asking great questions. One of the things I never learned about in school or no one really talked about is what do you do with the money once you've made it or where and how to park your money to make it work for you while you are making decisions. A good book to read is by J. Welles Wilder. It is called "The Secret of the Ages". You can find it on the net or from his website at Delta Society. It talks about developing a game plan for your money so when you are my age (50 plus) not only will you have created a business, you will have put some bucks aside to work for you so you don't have to work. You are young, sort through your options, develop your plan and go for it.

DSLND
01-15-2007, 12:38 AM
Mitch, All the posts here have some validity. Create your own game plan, ask questions, read some books to help you sort and sift. You are asking great questions. One of the things I never learned about in school or no one really talked about is what do you do with the money once you've made it or where and how to park your money to make it work for you while you are making decisions. A good book to read is by J. Welles Wilder. It is called "The Secret of the Ages". You can find it on the net or from his website at Delta Society. It talks about developing a game plan for your money so when you are my age (50 plus) not only will you have created a business, you will have put some bucks aside to work for you so you don't have to work. You are young, sort through your options, develop your plan and go for it.

Thanks Man! I'll have to go pick up that book! -Mitch-

mrusk
01-15-2007, 01:59 AM
First off- any one who says if you can't pay cash you can't afford it is out of their mind.

If i was you i'd find a good 3/4 ton for around 10 k. I'd put 5 down and have someone co sign a bank loan. Its important to build good credit so when you want to grow your business people will loan you the money. You may not think much about that kind of stuff now, but soon you'll get in positions where you need to buy a equipment to set a new crew up or something.

My dad co signed on a truck and a enclosed trailer when i was 18. A year later i got approved for a 38k skid steer on my own credit.

Matt

DSLND
01-15-2007, 11:50 AM
First off- any one who says if you can't pay cash you can't afford it is out of their mind.

If i was you i'd find a good 3/4 ton for around 10 k. I'd put 5 down and have someone co sign a bank loan. Its important to build good credit so when you want to grow your business people will loan you the money. You may not think much about that kind of stuff now, but soon you'll get in positions where you need to buy a equipment to set a new crew up or something.

My dad co signed on a truck and a enclosed trailer when i was 18. A year later i got approved for a 38k skid steer on my own credit.

Matt

Thanks! I like the plan of getting the loan from the bank but i think im going to stick with the original size of the truck (Chevy 2500) because at the rate in which im expanding im going to desperately need a big truck by then. The Jeep just barely gets by towing the load and next year im going to start offering snow removal with snowblowers and its really gonna alow me to expand even more when i get the truck and by then i'll have alot more equipment and will be looking into alot more equipment. -Mitch-

DSLND
01-15-2007, 05:58 PM
Well i got an idea! I think i will take a loan out specifically for the truck itself at around $12-14k and then pay for the plow and dump insert out of my business bank account. I think it will be easier and the loan can be cheaper which means i can get it paid off sooner. I think that would work alot better.

Heres My Yearly Plans:

2007-Get mowers all paid for and get the mowing rig completewith the exception of enclosed trailer b/c i will wait til i get the truck to get the trailer cuz nobody who pulls me around has a vehicle large enough.

2008- I will be 15 and basically just build the bank account up to around $12k and prob. get a garage.

2009- Prob. Will be the best year. I will get the truck and get all the assecories and get an enclosed trailer for mowing.

2010-Get Skid Steer and Equipment Trailer and get new riding mowers.

2011-Senior year of HS. Prob. Add another truck most likely a Chevy 3500 Dump truck and build bank account and put what i need down for college.

2012-I'll be in college and will work 5 days a week and go to school 3 (go to school in morning). I want to also get a loan for a house so i dont have to live in an apartment.

-Mitch-

JDWalkbehind
01-15-2007, 11:17 PM
WOW WOW WOW. Man you defiently want that truck. i had no idea that you had done that much homework on that kinda stuff. sounds good. Are you getting new plow and dump or used. and what size build are you thinkin about. rent one/ buy one/build one. that really really impresses me seriously. that take slaot of planning. oh and what year truck do you want?Good Job. I think you'll be doin alot of landscapin next year. i'm surprised you don't have a cheap skid steer for next year. Wow. \

nick

topsites
01-16-2007, 01:42 AM
I'm 40 years old and I buy all my vehicles cash only.
The insurance is cheaper: Financed vehicles MUST carry full coverage.
No interest, and less fees.

It's way cheaper.

Eclipse
01-16-2007, 09:29 AM
The insurance is cheaper: Financed vehicles MUST carry full coverage.

This is a moot point for many of us.

Even on the vehicles I own that are paid for I carry full coverage. IMO they are too valuable not to.

DSLND
01-16-2007, 05:58 PM
I think for my first vehicle i will take the loan out but most likely for any other vehicle i will try to pay cash. Thanks For All The Help! -Mitch-

DSLND
01-16-2007, 06:06 PM
As Far As Truck size goes heres what 'd like:

2000-2007 Chevy K2500
Under 50,000 miles
Long Bed Reg. Cab
V-8
Red
Snow/Off Road Tires
Western 7"6 Plow
Salt Spreader
E-Z Dump Dump Insert
Towing Package

Like i said if i can just get the truck i will just buy the attachments out of the business bank account. -Mitch-

RedMax Man
01-16-2007, 06:34 PM
Hey Mitch, sounds like a good choice for a truck but if i were you i'd get the best truck you could afford without getting a loan. Like the others have said, it's not wise to get into debt. and loans at a youge age when it is not neccessary you will just open yourself up to relying on loans for everything and then becoming overwhelmed with debt. and payment that can't or arn't being paid off. All the tools. equipment and truck and trailer I paid for with cash. So everything is paid off and is making me money instead of me making money to pay it off. I don't buy it if i can't afford it and if i can't afford it a probably don't really need it. If worse comes to worse just try to pay for most of it upfront so that you don't have alot to payments after. Best thing you can do is Save, Save Save $$$.

JDWalkbehind
01-16-2007, 07:20 PM
how big of a buildin you lookin at?

DSLND
01-16-2007, 07:26 PM
Building wise im looking at either an 18x24 (two stall). I will be able to store crap in there now but in a couple years it will be all trailers stay outside mayb under like a carport type of thing and skid steer will be in garage with wheel barrows, snow plow, and i'll have space to work on equipment. But i'll be able to leave the mowing trailer out b/c its enclosed. -Mitch-

DSLND
01-16-2007, 07:28 PM
Building wise im looking at an 18x20 (two stall) or i'll rent out of a 10x20 just depends on how much i end up putting down for the truck and if i can pay the truck in cash then i will and wait on the garage. I will be able to store crap in there now but in a couple years it will be all trailers stay outside mayb under like a carport type of thing and skid steer will be in garage with wheel barrows, snow plow, and i'll have space to work on equipment. But i'll be able to leave the mowing trailer out b/c its enclosed. -Mitch-

JDWalkbehind
01-16-2007, 07:34 PM
Pole building or metal? and if you get a pole w/ rafters you have more over head storage. so you could make an attic for engines and old body's/parts just somethin to think about.oh and mayebe think about 20x40 that way you'll have plunty of space for extra equip/ shop or maybe an little office.

what kind of new trailer u gettin this year/ what size?

DSLND
01-16-2007, 07:46 PM
Im not sure about exact size right now. We'll see later. I dont know if im getting a new trailer i may just wait til i get my enclosed when im 16. -Mitch-

JDWalkbehind
01-16-2007, 07:50 PM
ic ic. that's kool

Scag48
01-16-2007, 08:32 PM
Everything sounds good except for the plow, there's just no way you'll be able to do the amount of work you'd need to keep the upkeep costs of the truck going. If you bought a used plow and did a couple places, that would be fine, but man, plowing ruins trucks and a kid your age doesn't need an unreliable truck, trust me, I've been there. You'd be kicking yourself down the road for costing yourself money to have the plow and keep the truck running when truth be told is that you'lll probably be making less than $1,000 a winter plowing. That's only a drop in the bucket compared to what that truck can make you during the summer if it's running and you could blow through an entire winter's worth of revenues on one repair for the truck that was caused by plowing, so you really might only break even on the deal, that's not even counting the cost of your time and let's face it, plowing isn't THAT much fun.

Don't get me wrong, not trying to bring you down or anything, just something to think about. Sounds like you have a plan, stick to it and you'll make it.

DSLND
01-16-2007, 09:04 PM
Everything sounds good except for the plow, there's just no way you'll be able to do the amount of work you'd need to keep the upkeep costs of the truck going. If you bought a used plow and did a couple places, that would be fine, but man, plowing ruins trucks and a kid your age doesn't need an unreliable truck, trust me, I've been there. You'd be kicking yourself down the road for costing yourself money to have the plow and keep the truck running when truth be told is that you'lll probably be making less than $1,000 a winter plowing. That's only a drop in the bucket compared to what that truck can make you during the summer if it's running and you could blow through an entire winter's worth of revenues on one repair for the truck that was caused by plowing, so you really might only break even on the deal, that's not even counting the cost of your time and let's face it, plowing isn't THAT much fun.

Don't get me wrong, not trying to bring you down or anything, just something to think about. Sounds like you have a plan, stick to it and you'll make it.

Thanks Man! Im not sure about the plow. We normally dont get that much snow here i think i may stick to snow blowers and mayb a Quad with a plow in the future but if i can get a good deal on a plow i think i may go for it. I love plowing even with my tractor i think its alot of fun! -Mitch-

RedMax Man
01-16-2007, 10:04 PM
Thanks Man! Im not sure about the plow. We normally dont get that much snow here i think i may stick to snow blowers and mayb a Quad with a plow in the future but if i can get a good deal on a plow i think i may go for it. I love plowing even with my tractor i think its alot of fun! -Mitch-

Ya, you may not want a plow on the truck seeing how we don't get snow anymore or at least i don't:laugh: . A plow for the skidsteer might be a better idea, great for average size parking lots.

DSLND
01-16-2007, 11:19 PM
Ya, you may not want a plow on the truck seeing how we don't get snow anymore or at least i don't:laugh: . A plow for the skidsteer might be a better idea, great for average size parking lots.

Haha Yea. I think next year im going to buy a snow blower and if it comes down to the point where i need another one then i will do that but unless we get a really good season soon i'll most likely wait on the plow unless its included in the purchase of the vehicle. I may just buy a 4-wheeler for bigger driveways and commercial lots (small) but we'll see what happens. -Mitch-

grassmanak
01-17-2007, 12:02 AM

why are you saying he is only going to make a 1000.00 a winter plowing, if i made a 1000 per winter, i would never have even thought about snow removal. I make about 1000 per event gross and i only plow for 8 hours.

Stillwater
01-17-2007, 08:53 AM
I don't want to be a bummer hear. but you can't get a loan not even if your parents cosign.

People who are under the age of 18 cannot enter a leagle binding loan contract. your parents cannot superceed banking law any loan would have to be in their name.

Lawnworks
01-17-2007, 09:15 AM
Well that would mean there would be no benefit to getting a loan... if it can't build your credit. Discipline yourself and pay cash.

paponte
01-17-2007, 09:27 AM
When you are young and growing a businessner go by this rule... Pay as you go, and you'll never owe. Once you start growing the business and have the need to buy $60k trucks, you'll learn to hold onto your money quick. :)

Scag48
01-17-2007, 02:30 PM
why are you saying he is only going to make a 1000.00 a winter plowing, if i made a 1000 per winter, i would never have even thought about snow removal. I make about 1000 per event gross and i only plow for 8 hours.

How can a 16 year old kid really, I mean really, get out there and compete with the big boys while still trying to go to school and maintain a normal sleep schedule? Oh yeah, it really isn't possible. I plowed for a couple places for a winter or two with our tractor, man it sucked. At $50-60 a plow, it takes a lot of accounts to make any amount of money.

You figure a kid in high school could probably handle 3-4 accounts, even that's pushing it, because if it's really getting with it you might be up all night, and during the day he's supposed to be in school. It's just not really possible for someone to make a whole lot of money plowing unless they can sacrifice other schedules.

RedMax Man
01-17-2007, 05:57 PM
How can a 16 year old kid really, I mean really, get out there and compete with the big boys while still trying to go to school and maintain a normal sleep schedule? Oh yeah, it really isn't possible. I plowed for a couple places for a winter or two with our tractor, man it sucked. At $50-60 a plow, it takes a lot of accounts to make any amount of money.

You figure a kid in high school could probably handle 3-4 accounts, even that's pushing it, because if it's really getting with it you might be up all night, and during the day he's supposed to be in school. It's just not really possible for someone to make a whole lot of money plowing unless they can sacrifice other schedules.

Usually when there is a large storm school is canceled.

DSLND
01-17-2007, 06:27 PM
When i get into snow removal i want around 15-20 accounts from small residential driveways that take me three minutes to larger commercial lots. I can stay out all night if i need to or miss school if its absolutely necessary its not a big deal as long as i keep a GPA above 3.0. -Mitch-

Lawn Enforcer
01-17-2007, 08:57 PM
My parents have been real good for me. I got a $15,000 for my truck and the loan is in their name. Well, my dad is actually part owner of my business, and I pay for everything, payments, gas, insurance, etc. I love it when people at school tell me, "I wish my parents would buy me a truck." I tell them I pay for it all, and they could pay for their own truck too if they were not lazy.

Scag48
01-18-2007, 03:21 AM
Usually when there is a large storm school is canceled.

Hmm, it takes 4 feet of snow within a 24 hour period or so to shut our schools down. Must be different out there in the flatlands.

muddstopper
01-18-2007, 07:51 AM
Your 13 years old and thinking about a truck for mowing grass and plowing snow. I am willing to bet that a few more years down the road you will be thinking more about girls and a different kind of plowing. With that said and out of the way. Place your money in a money market account. $2,000 a year for 5 years, starting at age 20, for a total of $10,000 invested, can yield around a $million by age 60. Its called compounding. I havent done the math for someone that starts at age 13, but thats 7 more years of compound interest. This means you can retire early and have cash to live off of. Your new truck will never accumilate that kind of dividend. Borrow the money from your kindfolk and pay it back with monthly payments. When you get old enough to take out your own loans from banks, you will have a better perspective on what it means to have monthly payments and what it takes to build your credit. And you will already be on your way to financial security.

RedMax Man
01-18-2007, 05:06 PM
Hmm, it takes 4 feet of snow within a 24 hour period or so to shut our schools down. Must be different out there in the flatlands.

Actually it aint that flat where i live, its pretty hilly. If the buses can't get down the streets easily and the schools aren't plowed out then school's off. There can be no school even if there is only 3-5 inches:laugh: .

DSLND
01-18-2007, 05:34 PM
Actually it aint that flat where i live, its pretty hilly. If the buses can't get down the streets easily and the schools aren't plowed out then school's off. There can be no school even if there is only 3-5 inches:laugh: .

We normally get out of school if theres over 3 inches or if its incredibly icey. Heh trust me im not going to be getting out of the business anytime soon i am the type who has gotten pissed off at by a chick for being out cutting grass on a Firday night versus out at the movies. -Mitch-

JDWalkbehind
01-18-2007, 08:01 PM
Heh trust me im not going to be getting out of the business anytime soon i am the type who has gotten pissed off at by a chick for being out cutting grass on a Firday night versus out at the movies. -Mitch-[/QUOTE]

yep sad but true. j/k.:) don't worry it's happened to me acouple of times. but no one gives me crap for it.

nick

DSLND
01-18-2007, 08:28 PM
Heh trust me im not going to be getting out of the business anytime soon i am the type who has gotten pissed off at by a chick for being out cutting grass on a Firday night versus out at the movies. -Mitch-

yep sad but true. j/k.:) don't worry it's happened to me acouple of times. but no one gives me crap for it.

nick[/QUOTE]

Haha! Yea i hope nobody asks me to do anything this spring i'am gonna be busier than heck im already getting calls asking for quotes and talking to people places. Its gonna be a very good season i hope and spring is gonna be very nice $$$$$! -Mitch-

JDWalkbehind
01-18-2007, 08:50 PM
oh ya. check ur pm's

RedMax Man
01-18-2007, 09:14 PM
I have buddies of mine and friends that laugh or tease me sometimes when i turndown going out and have a good time over pushing snow or mowing and landscaping. They just don't know what i get for doing it... sure beats thier working environment and profits.

JDWalkbehind
01-18-2007, 10:06 PM
i would take a long day on my z and all my friendly customers than a desk job anyday. i swear i have add i couldn't take it.people don't get the feeling after a long day when you look back on you work and how nice it looks or the complaments you get. even showin off the equipment

but i would like to be an engineer, mechanical, so it's hands on like my dad and get to test drive big toys. but still do mowing part time probaly.what ever floats ur boat.

nick