View Full Version : can't insert pictures
01-14-2007, 02:31 PM
how do you get pictures to show up with posts. it's probably very, very simple (evidently so am I). Thanks, Dan
01-14-2007, 03:13 PM
Here are the basics steps.
1. Left click on Post Reply,
2. Type a message or short note in the "Your Reply" area,
3. Below the reply box you will see the area: "attach files", below it will say "manage attachements"
Click that, then click browse which will open your computer
4. Find the file/picture on your hard drive you want to post on LawnSite.
5. Double click or left click to select the file/picture, then click upload
6. You can then check your spelling or Submit your Reply.
If your picture is within the parameters of LawnSite.com 800 x 600, your picture will be posted, if not you will get a message that your picture is too large.
If you get the message that your picture is too large you will have to resize the image. You must have a software program that allows you to edit/manipulate images.
01-15-2007, 10:17 AM
thanks for the help.
vBulletin® v3.8.6, Copyright ©2000-2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.