PDA

View Full Version : Which enclosed trailer

Prosno
01-17-2007, 01:03 PM
Hello guys I'm posting for the first time in ages I mostly lurk but I cant think of a better forum to ask this question, I'm looking at buying an enclosed trailer for mowing it will carry three ZTR scags and some hand tools. I've looked at a 24 ft haulmark and a pace american which was abour 1,400.00 more. They are both 24 ft car haulers with ramp doors. Question is this what brands are good/bad and what should I be getting on these trailers? What should I be looking for? Thanks ahead of time.

Smitty58
01-17-2007, 01:56 PM
I looked at a 24 ft trailer ,but bought a 12 ft Haulmark. The 24 would be great but we thought it may be a pain towing around through neighborhoods. The 12 works for us barely and I have 2nd guessed my choice ,but for now it will do. I've been happy with the Haulmark if that helps ,and they do have a good financing deal.

Az Gardener
01-17-2007, 02:30 PM
Stay away from interstate trailers. Do a search, I have talked at length about enclosed trailers the components that fail etc.

Total.Lawn.Care
01-17-2007, 02:46 PM
Haulmark and Pace would be my top two choices. Also, they are what is more commonly available in my area, therefore I would have good support at the dealer should I need it.

I have a Haulmark (not orginally purchased for Lawn Care, but I made it work) and it is a well built trailer.

As far as what to get on it, that is up to your prefference adn your needs. I can only say make sure you have a ramp door, interior lights and a roof vent. Beyond that, it is up to you.

Prosno
01-18-2007, 10:15 AM
Well it looks like its gonna be a Pace American 24 ft, its a left over and the color is a silver/grey metalic has ramp, light, vents in roof. I'll post pics when we pic it up. Thanks guys.

Total.Lawn.Care
01-18-2007, 10:35 AM
Good choice. Love to see pics when you get it and Rig it out...

KrayzKajun
01-18-2007, 02:37 PM
nice choice