PDA

View Full Version : TSC trailers

Lawn Enforcer
01-17-2007, 08:08 PM
I've been looking at getting an enclosed trailer in a couple years, and how about the trailers at Tractor Supply Company? I was looking at an 8x16. Does anybody have experience with TSC enclosed trailers? I believe they are Carry-On trailers.

DixieChopperDuramax
01-17-2007, 09:14 PM
From what iv seen there trailers are way over priced for what they are

KS_Grasscutter
01-17-2007, 09:28 PM
TSC trailers SUCK. Spend the extra money (not even that much of a difference anyway) and get a real good trailer.

zargoon
01-17-2007, 11:46 PM
I looked at the TSC trailers a couple years ago. These are designed to be cheap economy trailers, I think you will be disappointed if you try to use it as an every day work horse.

If I remember the specs correctly, 24 inch centers on the floor (not 16 inch like most landscape or car haulers), 1/2 wood floor (not 3/4 like most others), extremely light duty tongue assembly (I forget the tube size buy I want to say 3 inch). Also watch out for the weight limit on the rear door (the one I looked at was only 2500 pounds vs the 4500 pounds almost every other trailer maker offers).

Remember the saying, you get what you pay for. I think these are probably great trailers for the guy who needs to move his ATV once every couple weeks but not a quality every day unit.

Sean

PS - I just ordered a new Haulmark Kodiak LS (7x18) with trimmer racks, blower rack, spare tire, extra wide side door (the LS also comes with some nice base equipment - storage shelves in the nose, air flow system, D ring tie downs, 2 tone colour on the outside, interior lights)...total bill will be under $7800 CDN funds. You could almost for sure get an entry level Haulmark or Pace for about $5000 USD brand new.