PDA

View Full Version : New Yard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N&CLandscaping
01-18-2007, 05:29 PM
New yard, I will get better pics as soon as I can :) Im trying to decide how to set it up, do any of you guys have a yard? pics would be nice :) Thanks

JRSlawn
01-18-2007, 05:43 PM
Good luck with that the rest of your neighbors will be all over that I parked a my truck and enclosed trailer at my house one night and the next week I got a letter in the mail to sease and disit my illeagal landscape company being run out of my home. Good luck

Total.Lawn.Care
01-18-2007, 05:45 PM
I would have told my neighbors that the County licensed me at that address, there is nothing illegal about it, they can take their complaint where the sun coes not shine.........:cool2:

N&CLandscaping
01-18-2007, 05:51 PM
All of my neighbors are cool, I take care of almost all of their properties

RedMax Man
01-18-2007, 06:33 PM
Is this like your new house or something or just the area that will be used to house and park equipment and stuff?

N&CLandscaping
01-18-2007, 06:46 PM
Its my neighbors yard. Its not my new house, my family has lived in our house for generations. The yard has never been used. So I asked if I can park my stuff there and she said ya. Thank god cause I cant park a commercial vehicle on my street and my stuff wont fit in the driveway

RedMax Man
01-18-2007, 06:54 PM
Its my neighbors yard. Its not my new house, my family has lived in our house for generations. The yard has never been used. So I asked if I can park my stuff there and she said ya. Thank god cause I cant park a commercial vehicle on my street and my stuff wont fit in the driveway
That great. I've got a similar situation. An elderly man and his wife that my family knows that lives at the end of my street offered me his yard to park the trailer and equipment and to dump debris in the woods behind his property. works out well and there's alot of space without making his place look ugly with so much stuff everywhere. My trailer is down there for the winter so that it's not taking space in my driveway. Did you get that Chevy 3500 yet?

JRSlawn
01-18-2007, 07:38 PM
The city sent me the letter not the neighbors. Yea I take care of 90% of the homes in my nieghborhood to. All I am saying is when you get a letter or get kicked out I will be here lauphing :laugh:

N&CLandscaping
01-18-2007, 08:34 PM
nah Redmax man I havent got it yet, right now some of my priorities have changed since then. And JRS Lawn you can laugh all you want hell ill even laugh with you haha

Signature Landscaping1
01-18-2007, 08:57 PM
The same thing happend to me. I had 3 trailers in my driveway, a truck, a boat, and a plow. I got a letter from some of the neighbors saying that i was considered an embarrasment to the hood. I ignored it, then 2 weeks later i get a letter from from the town explaining that i cannot keep a certain amount of vehicles in the drive. So i was forced to rent out a 1 bay shop down the street.

tthomass
01-18-2007, 10:49 PM
I park at the farm I live on. Only thing is next week I'm beginning clearing and grading for a dang dog park. I'm doing a job that is taking away my parking spot and there isn't really anywhere else on the property to park. I'm sort of writing my own letter!

RedWingsDet
01-19-2007, 02:01 PM
Around here if you park commercial equipment at your home, its a $5,000 fine.

Plus, why would you want an eyesore to yourself like that. I love having a shop that is distant from home and by other business. I like business seperate from home/personal life.

I guess its personal prefrence or money factor.

N&CLandscaping
01-19-2007, 07:55 PM
well...most landscaping companies around here have a yard like that. There just isnt alot of space