PDA

View Full Version : 5X10 enclosed

LawnInOrder
01-18-2007, 06:50 PM
I know alot of you gusy would say it way to small but remmeber i work by myself and i might hire a helper. I wanted to know what i could get into a 5X10. I was hoping to get 2 36" scags and a lawnboy and push blower. I know i would have no room to walk around but IMO it owuld be teh perfect trailer if i could get my stuff in there. How would you arange your stuff inside the trailer. Thansk LawnInOrder

RedMax Man
01-18-2007, 07:04 PM
Not trying to bash your ideas but i just got a few questions. IMO a 5x10 enc. would be miserible to work with. I know that ecl. trailer are nice a take care of alot of issues like weather and theft but if you can't get anything larger the just spend the same or less and get a good size open trailer(6x16 or 7x18). why would you want 3 36" mowers? get one or two larger ones. Do you need 2 or 3 21" mowers? I really don't think you could fit all your stuff in a 5x10. It would be better if your spelling and wording was clearer because sometimes it's hard to understand what your saying.

LawnInOrder
01-18-2007, 07:17 PM
Not trying to bash your ideas but i just got a few questions. IMO a 5x10 enc. would be miserible to work with. I know that ecl. trailer are nice a take care of alot of issues like weather and theft but if you can't get anything larger the just spend the same or less and get a good size open trailer(6x16 or 7x18). why would you want 3 36" mowers? get one or two larger ones. Do you need 2 or 3 21" mowers? I really don't think you could fit all your stuff in a 5x10. It would be better if your spelling and wording was clearer because sometimes it's hard to understand what your saying.

cuz i can get a 1997 5X10 enclosed for $500. Also i don;t want 3-36's. i want 1-21 and 2-36's. One 36 for me and one for a helper and a 21 for teh stuff i can;t get with a 36. Can;t go with anything bigger since I have gated prop.

RedMax Man
01-18-2007, 09:08 PM
Ok now i see what your saying. If trailer is in good shape and operating condition then ya get it. You should be able to fit your stuff in there, it won't be really spaciouse but managable. just get some racks for all the handhelds and other stuff. Does the trailer have a drop down tailgate?

nmez21
01-18-2007, 09:43 PM
To tell you the truth, I don't think 2 36"ers could fit in a 10' enclosed because of the walls and because of the 70" length on most 36's. Also, it is usually a tad bit smaller on the inside (width wise) and you might end up with less than 1" or even no space at all for the lawnboy, let alone a push blower. It sounds like a tough one to pass up though. But face it, I don't think it'd function half as well as you'd imagine. I just don't want you to get burned. But I guess you could look at it another way too. (if the description is accurate) If you bought the trailer and didin't like it, you might have a chance to sell it for more than you bought it for, idk though. JMHO I wish you the best of luck.