PDA

View Full Version : Royal Truck and Equipment- Anyone ever used them?

srl28
01-28-2007, 10:05 PM
Has anyone ever used or know someone who has used/bought a truck from Royal Truck and Equipment in Coopersburg, PA? I'm looking for another, larger truck and they seem to have some decent ones. Anyone know anything? Thanks

J&R Landscaping
01-29-2007, 05:22 AM
Their prices are pretty decent IMO. I have never bought a truck from them but I have looked at what they have and talked to a salesman. If they don't have it, they can build it for you! They have a great can do attitude!!!

mrusk
01-29-2007, 09:51 AM
I think atleast 5 or 10 people on this forum bought from them and had good results. I see alot of trucks in my area with their mudflaps. So they defiently sell alot of trucks.

When i am looking for a truck, maybe later this year, i will talk to them first most likely.

mmacsek
01-29-2007, 10:56 AM
Royal is about 5 miles from my house and never bought a truck from them but... I checked last year about getting hydraulics installed on my stakebody so it dumps and nothing is a problem. It is a very busy place. I believe I was told on this board that some of their trucks are Chemlawn trucks with new bodies. When I see the prices and condition of some trucks I would consider Royal. They have been in business for some time. Take all this for what it's worth. Matt

Wrobel#1
01-29-2007, 11:39 AM
ya the company i work for only uses royal trucks we have about 15 trucks from them. they work great no complains