PDA

View Full Version : Enclosed accessorie advice

beano
01-29-2007, 11:27 PM
Hey guys, i ordered my first enclosed trailer and should be getting it in a week. Ive looked at many pics of yours and was just wondering what people have done that they'd do different if they could. I plan on putting a shelf up front along with some racks but any particular placement or advice? Thanks

beano
01-31-2007, 06:39 PM
help please!

BTLS
01-31-2007, 06:42 PM
Hey beano,
i have a cage trailer, so I can't help you there, but go to search up above and look up photos- you'll see some enclosed trailers and get some ideas. there are also websites with rack systems that will help as well. good luck man- show us a piccture of your trailer!- Ben

Total.Lawn.Care
01-31-2007, 07:41 PM
Get a big trailer and make sure you have plenty of room.

Actually, I just wish my trailer was wider. I have trimmer racks on the left wall, blower rack on the right side wall just inside the side door. Two shelves across the front. That is about all I can do, just because I am out of room. The only other advice I can give is mount as much stuff as you can in ways to facilitate easy access to everything, keeping the easiest access to those tools that you use the most.

mrusk
01-31-2007, 08:03 PM
Try to build the shelves and racks out of the lighest material possible. Its acctually lighter and easier to use the metal premade shelving from Home depot or lowes than to use 2x4s. It all depends on how much storage space you need and what exactly your planning to put on the shelves.

Matt

beano
01-31-2007, 08:26 PM
Thanks guys. I plan on just putting the usual, blowers, trimmers and some shelves for some tools, oil etc. Ive looked at the pics above but just wondering if anyone placed racks or equipment where they had to move it or where it was a PITA?