PDA

View Full Version : Trailer rack help needed

proenterprises
02-01-2007, 09:41 AM
Hello All,
I just purchased a box truck for my company, and need to outfit racks for the inside. I need blower and hand tool racks, I already have trimmer racks from years ago. Fact is, my head is spinning with all of the racks out there. Anyone who has an enclosed trailer with racks, this will be the same thing. Input would be appreciated!:usflag:

westwind
02-01-2007, 09:43 AM
Check into Gridiron, we have these and they are great!

chuck bow
02-01-2007, 12:22 PM
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p164/rainboturf/012_12.jpg

2menandamower
02-01-2007, 01:01 PM
Chuck. Where can I find a rack like that you have on the front? I would love to have one of those....

chuck bow
02-01-2007, 01:11 PM
Iam guessing you will have to have one custom made , I bought this from a member who used to be on here all the time ( Frankenscagmachines) it has a door that swings down toward trailer floor if you want i can go get measurements i had one priced to be custom built and he wanted 400 bucks i looked for a long time before i found one
Its ........ 82inx 24in x24in stands 12 inch from top trailer rails and i just bolted it on so if i sell trailer i can keep it best damn thing i ever bought for trailer trimmers are held in place with trimmer trap racks but in cage i carry and keep locked a chain saw /hedger trimmers /all types of pruners/shred and vac/ air tank/ electric winch for mower breakdowns to pull mower up on trailer