PDA

View Full Version : Trailer Pics!

Dano50
02-01-2007, 10:41 AM
Okay, how about some pics of Fluid Film stickers on your trailers or equipment? If we use them for flyers or post them on our website it might be a good way to get your company name out there.

I love pics! :cool2:

Lazer_Z
02-05-2007, 11:46 AM
Hey Dan, how can I get some FF stickers?

Rob

Total.Lawn.Care
02-05-2007, 11:54 AM
Dan,

Send me some stickers with a free case of FF spray cans for the advertising fee, and I will be glad to put them on the trailer.

I do love the product, and I need to get a few more cans. But, I have have to pay for all of my advertising, so I do not give away space on my trailer.

Raven386
02-05-2007, 12:06 PM
heres 1 picture, i know theres more, just cant find them.

Raven386
02-05-2007, 12:07 PM
Dano i need some more stickers! i ran out. there all over the place. and in the spring when i take the equipment back out ill have some more pics for you. theyre all over the equipment & trailer, toolbox, truck, everywhere else.

Dano50
02-05-2007, 12:16 PM
Alright! You guys rock! Just pm for stickers and I'll get them right out to you.
Total Lawn Care, thanks for using the product! We do appreciate that but we don't pay for advertising space. If we did it for you, we'd have to do it for everyone.

We spend quite a bit of money shipping out samples, T-Shirts and stickers. Thanks for your support!

Total.Lawn.Care
02-05-2007, 12:22 PM
Alright! You guys rock! Just pm for stickers and I'll get them right out to you.
Total Lawn Care, thanks for using the product! We do appreciate that but we don't pay for advertising space. If we did it for you, we'd have to do it for everyone.

We spend quite a bit of money shipping out samples, T-Shirts and stickers. Thanks for your support!

Dano, I do understand that. However, it never hurts to ask... I have small logos on my trailer for the brands of equipment that I use, JD, Exmark and Stihl, and I only put those on because they gave me discounts at purchase.

I will PM you my address, I do want stickers, and they will go on something, tool box or trailer, just not sure which yet.

Dano50
02-05-2007, 12:23 PM
Fair enough. I appreciate your candor. :)

SidelinePropMgr
02-12-2007, 08:39 AM
Hey Dano,

Could you send me some stickers for my truck and trailer. A 3XL t-shirt would also be great if you could spare it. I just e-mailed you some footage of meapplying fluid film to my equipment. Will send hard copy on DVD, just need address. Also, if you have free product, would love an aerosol can to try out.

Cliff Nelson

Dano50
02-15-2007, 05:45 PM
Hey Dano,

Could you send me some stickers for my truck and trailer. A 3XL t-shirt would also be great if you could spare it. I just e-mailed you some footage of meapplying fluid film to my equipment. Will send hard copy on DVD, just need address. Also, if you have free product, would love an aerosol can to try out.

Cliff Nelson

Hi Cliff,

I don't recall getting the footage? I've been out at a tradeshow for a few days and have not had a chance to really go through the emails. If you'd like to send a hard copy, you could send it to this address:

Eureka Chemical Company
Attn: Dan
PO Box 2205
South San Francisco, CA 94083

I haven't checked my PM's yet, but if you haven't already done so, just PM me with your shipping address and I'll get some stuff out for you.

Thanks,

Dan