PDA

View Full Version : $4995 For A EverRide Scorpion FX

EverRide
02-02-2007, 06:06 PM
$4995 for an EverRide Scorpion FX (http://www.everride.com/html/products/content.asp?cmd=178)

For more information contact your Local Dealer (http://www.everride.com/html/products/finddealer.asp)

www.everride.com (http://www.everride.com/html/home/)

7 IRON
02-03-2007, 11:26 AM
Thats's A Pretty Aggressive Price.Seems Like EverRide Is Becoming More Known.

WJW Lawn
05-08-2007, 05:20 PM
Anyone own a Scorpion FX???? Gimme some reviews...Im thinking of adding a 52 to the mix and man these things are intriguing!

BUCKEYE MOWING
05-08-2007, 05:24 PM
Anyone own a Scorpion FX???? Gimme some reviews...Im thinking of adding a 52 to the mix and man these things are intriguing!

Thats what you need ...or a good used Z.....I just got a used 700 hours Exmark 60/27 ultracut for $4300

John Gamba
05-08-2007, 05:45 PM
$4995 for an EverRide Scorpion FX (http://www.everride.com/html/products/content.asp?cmd=178)

For more information contact your Local Dealer (http://www.everride.com/html/products/finddealer.asp)

www.everride.com (http://www.everride.com/html/home/)

Sweet deal:cool2: Can you post a pic of the underneath of the deck?? are all the decks the same? the one for the gravely,everride and great dane??

Thank you:waving:

J Hisch
05-08-2007, 09:55 PM
due to the price and the vitually the same productiveity we have made a switch and bought our first one, planning on buying another real soon, they also work great on residetnal lawns.

John Gamba
05-09-2007, 07:25 AM
due to the price and the vitually the same productiveity we have made a switch and bought our first one, planning on buying another real soon, they also work great on residetnal lawns.

Can you post a pic of the deck:)

EverRide
05-09-2007, 12:32 PM
Sweet deal:cool2: Can you post a pic of the underneath of the deck?? are all the decks the same? the one for the gravely,everride and great dane??

Thank you:waving:

Yes the decks are the same on all three units. I so not have an actual photo of the underside of the deck but have this image that is the same thing.

bahamamills
05-09-2007, 01:00 PM
Can you post any pricing for the Warrior or Hornet, I found a dealer not to far away....

EverRide
05-09-2007, 02:52 PM
Can you post any pricing for the Warrior or Hornet, I found a dealer not to far away....

We currently have a $1500 dollar instant rebate off MSRP on all Hornet Models, 23hp Kohler 52" Scorpion and the 27hp Kohler 54" Warrior.

What exact machines are you needing the price on.

bahamamills
05-09-2007, 03:13 PM
Warrior 25Hp 54" and 60"
Hornet 23HP 52"

Thanks

jeff

EverRide
05-09-2007, 03:23 PM
Warrior 25Hp 54" and 60"
Hornet 23HP 52"

Thanks

jeff

Jeff

The 25hp Kawasaki 60" MSRP $9199, 25hp Kawasaki 54" MSRP $9099 and the
23hp Kawasaki 52" MSRP $7499.

Trae

John Gamba
05-09-2007, 05:07 PM
Yes the decks are the same on all three units. I so not have an actual photo of the underside of the deck but have this image that is the same thing.

Thank you for the pic:cool2: :cool2: it looks inviting to say the least:cool2: Do you have the blade speed??

Thanks again:waving:

EverRide
05-09-2007, 05:47 PM
Thank you for the pic:cool2: :cool2: it looks inviting to say the least:cool2: Do you have the blade speed??

Thanks again:waving:

The blade speed on the Scorpion and the Scorpion FX is 18600 feet per minute. The maximum allowed in the industry is 19000 feet per minute.

John Gamba
05-09-2007, 05:49 PM
The blade speed on the Scorpion and the Scorpion FX is 18600 feet per minute. The maximum allowed in the industry is 19000 feet per minute.

Thank you. we all know what happens in my area when we run a slower blade speed:cry:

It looks like a nice deck and it looks like it will be a winner around here.

topsites
05-11-2007, 12:07 AM
We currently have a $1500 dollar instant rebate off MSRP on all Hornet Models, 23hp Kohler 52" Scorpion and the 27hp Kohler 54" Warrior

I paid 8.5k last year for a Warrior with the Kawa :cry:
I so like the Kohlers better, kawas just don't revvv like Kohlers and they consume fuel like the space shuttle, what's the trick to turn them up, anyone know?

Oh yeah, suggestions: I so like how the rubber chute is NOT spring-loaded (toro wb's rubber chutes are, I've always removed that stupid spring), but is there something that could be done to keep them UP? They usually stay down (and if they don't it's easy to pop it), but it is annoying they tend to fall down during certain turns / bumps and I have to disengage blades and seat belt just to pull it back up). I might hook a string to it one day :laugh:

I still think 4 small shock absorbers or springs to help keep the deck DOWN during high speed mowing might be helpful... Once I get going full stick on most yards, the numerous bumps literally start the deck to 'floating,' (as in, once it starts floating it doesn't settle down anymore) part of the reason why I feel it streaks at top speed.

A slightly longer blade bolt to fit some washers so one can adjust blade height by bringing the blade down from up under the deck could be helpful for those of us who don't care for recessed blades.

Last but not least, Z's are hydraulic... Why is there not a single Z that is equipped to handle attachments such as a shovel or a backhoe, so it could act as a mini tractor? Understood, the front casters might have some issues with weight support, but hydraulic attachments and added function would be so super.

Very pleased, great machine.

EverRide
05-11-2007, 10:27 AM
I paid 8.5k last year for a Warrior with the Kawa :cry:
I so like the Kohlers better, kawas just don't revvv like Kohlers and they consume fuel like the space shuttle, what's the trick to turn them up, anyone know?

Oh yeah, suggestions: I so like how the rubber chute is NOT spring-loaded (toro wb's rubber chutes are, I've always removed that stupid spring), but is there something that could be done to keep them UP? They usually stay down (and if they don't it's easy to pop it), but it is annoying they tend to fall down during certain turns / bumps and I have to disengage blades and seat belt just to pull it back up). I might hook a string to it one day :laugh:

I still think 4 small shock absorbers or springs to help keep the deck DOWN during high speed mowing might be helpful... Once I get going full stick on most yards, the numerous bumps literally start the deck to 'floating,' (as in, once it starts floating it doesn't settle down anymore) part of the reason why I feel it streaks at top speed.

A slightly longer blade bolt to fit some washers so one can adjust blade height by bringing the blade down from up under the deck could be helpful for those of us who don't care for recessed blades.

Last but not least, Z's are hydraulic... Why is there not a single Z that is equipped to handle attachments such as a shovel or a backhoe, so it could act as a mini tractor? Understood, the front casters might have some issues with weight support, but hydraulic attachments and added function would be so super.

Very pleased, great machine.

On a Warrior there is a lift assist spring that makes it easier to lift the deck with the foot lift. If it is set to tight it can cause the deck to float at high speeds. The below picture shows the lift assist spring. To have it adjusted properly, put the deck in the transport position loosen the eye bolt until spring just becomes slack then tighten it up 2 full turns. At this time the spring will be adjusted properly and the deck should not float at high speeds.

thebeans
05-11-2007, 01:48 PM
Hey EverRide, You said there was a $1500 rebate on the 23hp Kohler 52" Scorpion. What is the MSRP on that machine? Thanks!!

EverRide
05-11-2007, 01:51 PM
Hey EverRide, You said there was a $1500 rebate on the 23hp Kohler 52" Scorpion. What is the MSRP on that machine? Thanks!!

The MSRP is $6599 on the 23 hp 52" Scorpion

thebeans
05-11-2007, 03:35 PM
Thanks for your quick reply EverRide, So that would be about $5100 for the Scorpion and I was quoted $4495 for a Scorpion FX at a dealer a few days ago. He said something about a rebate on that one as well. So the big question is...is the Scorpion worth $600 more than the FX? Are there any differences between the two other than the fixed VS adjustable deck?

Military Lawns
06-09-2007, 11:46 PM
The MSRP is $6599 on the 23 hp 52" Scorpion

How long is the rebate going to last?

MLL:weightlifter:

EverRide
06-11-2007, 09:36 AM
How long is the rebate going to last?

MLL:weightlifter:

Military Lawns

The $1500 rebate off of MSRP is will last until June 30 2007.

Military Lawns
06-21-2007, 12:20 AM
I like the Everride Hornet and Warrior. However, here in the Orlando, Fl area, there seems to be no interest from the local dealers. Here is the story, I called a shop over in Ocoee, Fl and they had the machines but could not answer too many questions. Appears to be a lack of knowledge or interest, it was hard to tell. I called this same shop back a few hours later and they put me on hold and never came back to the phone.

I called the manufacturer and spoke with Jeff in sales and he advised that I was going to get a call from a sales representative...it never happened. I called Jeff back to remind him that I never recieved a call. I left him a message and still did not recieve a call.

There is light at the end of the tunnel. I spoke with McCaskeys Mowers located in Tavares, Fl and they appear to be taking a vested interest in selling the EverRide. While they are located a couple of counties over, if the service is as good as the sales, then we might have a deal, inspite of the lack of attention from EverRide. I am confident that this is just a hiccup...please tell me that EverRide!

MLL:usflag: