PDA

View Full Version : I need a better truck

jaybow
02-05-2007, 03:04 AM
Hey guys I need a better truck than this and I am considering trading a 2005 honda foreman 500 atv for descent used truck.:cry: ATV is less than a year old and lightly used.Pics of the atv are in the truck and trailer thread.Paid 5,000 for it less than a year ago.

stuffdeer
02-05-2007, 07:48 AM
Why do you need a better truck? Wait until you really need it before going more in debt. And wait until you see if you like this business or not.

jaybow
02-05-2007, 08:11 AM
Why do you need a better truck? Wait until you really need it before going more in debt. And wait until you see if you like this business or not.I am not going into more debt .That is why I am considering trading atv for older but descent full size truck.I have 2 kids that I sometimes have to take places and the ranger is to small.Besides I am always doing stuff around the house that require a truck anyhow.

J&R Landscaping
02-05-2007, 09:22 AM
From the pic, the ranger don't look to bad as far as he body is concerned. I see a little bit of rust but for its age, it appears better then most! How many miles on it? You could probably sell it locally and get about 1500 for it or so to use towards a truck.

You should be able to land a decent 92-96 1/2 ton truck for a few grand.

jaybow
02-05-2007, 10:29 AM
[QUOTE=J&R Landscaping;1697404]From the pic, the ranger don't look to bad as far as he body is concerned. I see a little bit of rust but for its age, it appears better then most! How many miles on it? You could probably sell it locally and get about 1500 for it or so to use towards a truck.

You should be able to land a decent 92-96 1/2 ton truck for a few grand.
The picture probably makes the Ranger look better than it is.Needs a new bed cab corners doors.Its a manual shift 4.0 v6.Ive been planning on starting my first lawn season with it but I have two kids I take places and dont want to insure another vehicle so I would like a bigger truck.

ALarsh
02-05-2007, 02:07 PM
Post some pics of the four wheeler.

duke99
02-05-2007, 03:35 PM
jAybow - just curious .. what section of taylor are you in ???

jaybow
02-05-2007, 04:08 PM
Post some pics of the four wheeler.

There are pics of the four wheeler in the truck and trailer thread.I tried to post pics here and it wouldnt let me cause I had already posted some in another thread truck and trailer

jaybow
02-05-2007, 04:11 PM

I wont tell to much theft going on these days if you know what I mean. Or maybe I am just paranoid.

jaybow
02-05-2007, 04:33 PM

I seen that you are in Lincoln Park my freind Matt lives there.There is a landscaper next door to him I wonder if it is you.I think the street is MCclain or somethin like that its off dix close to taco bell.

stuffdeer
02-05-2007, 05:22 PM
I seen that you are in Lincoln Park my freind Matt lives there.There is a landscaper next door to him I wonder if it is you.I think the street is MCclain or somethin like that its off dix close to taco bell.

There's not to much theft going on in the downriver area.

I'll just let you guys know, I live off Eureka, By Allen Road.

duke99
02-05-2007, 10:28 PM
jaybow - theft in my area is extremely rare .... i know the area ...i believe the landscaper is called BIG V ..... im actually at the border line of Lincoln Park /Southgate . the end of my street is Southgate ... ( DIX / GODDARD) area .. ps i will keep an eye out for a truck for ya .. theres certainly enough of em for sale ..

stuffdeer
02-05-2007, 11:12 PM
jaybow - theft in my area is extremely rare .... i know the area ...i believe the landscaper is called BIG V ..... im actually at the border line of Lincoln Park /Southgate . the end of my street is Southgate ... ( DIX / GODDARD) area .. ps i will keep an eye out for a truck for ya .. theres certainly enough of em for sale ..

Duke, Is there a phone number I could call you at?

Email it to me

bigbuck1@wideopenwest.com

Maybe we could get out to lunch sometime.

4 Seasons
02-07-2007, 12:31 AM
hey bro you got your trimmer racks mounted backwards!!!

jaybow
02-07-2007, 07:43 AM
hey bro you got your trimmer racks mounted backwards!!!
Call me paranoid if you want but I think it would make theft a little less conveniant.