PDA

View Full Version : Turf Revitalizer-power seeder Field Test

TurfEditor
02-05-2007, 02:51 PM
Hi guys -

The company Lawn Solutions has a power seeder they'd like to have field tested. It's called The Turf Revitalizer, and you can check it out at
http://www.lawnsolutionscp.com/index.html .

Go check out the video on the web site, and let me know if you think you have the upcoming jobs to puit it through its paces.

This test needs to happen in one of these areas:

Indianapolis, Cincinnati, Lexington, KY, Nashville

e-mail me at dcassidy@mrpllc.com and tell me about your operation.

Thanks

David
Exec Editor

Accu-cut Lawn Care
02-09-2007, 09:20 AM
I'm about 120 miles away from Nashville. In a month, I'll have some work that would be perfect for doing a review of this machine. Let me know!!!

NattyLawn
03-02-2007, 11:01 AM
If you have any plans to expand that into PA, let me know.

boxsky
03-15-2007, 02:07 AM

Ditto here. I have 6 lawns lined up so far. just need the weather to break.

DUSTYCEDAR
03-21-2007, 09:35 AM

if u get a hold of one natty let me know i want to see it run :) and take it for a spin

NattyLawn
03-22-2007, 11:40 AM
if u get a hold of one natty let me know i want to see it run :) and take it for a spin

It looks interesting. I was contacted on here by them and never heard back about doing a demo. If it works as easily as they make it look, it would beat the Lesco Renovator beating me up all day from Mid August to October.

DUSTYCEDAR
03-22-2007, 11:43 AM
u sure have that right i would love it to be eaiser i have slit seeding i need to do now and cant with all the mud

NattyLawn
03-22-2007, 12:05 PM
u sure have that right i would love it to be eaiser i have slit seeding i need to do now and cant with all the mud

I try and push as much seeding as possible to the fall. You should be able to get out next week.

DUSTYCEDAR
03-22-2007, 12:09 PM
i have to do these in the spring its under trees with no sun:confused:
if i wait till fall its hopeless

bahamamills
03-22-2007, 12:52 PM
Nice looking machine and it looks pretty easy to service and maintain.